Carlisle 2020 Official Thread

anyone who wishes to can head over to the C Body Modified section and see and HEAR the Flyin' Whale, which I am thinking about selling.

Oh yeah all of you guys will DEFINITELY be very impressed and blown away with how the Whale sounds, I personally heard it once when I was over Bill's house and it sounds amazing and pretty loud too. In fact I'm pretty sure it is way louder than his '68 yellow Sport Fury as I THINK it has a 3 inch exhaust system on it. (Correct me if I am wrong here Bill.) By the way what is this s word I am looking at and hearing, I thought you loved that car?! Glad to hear you are staying where we are also staying Bill, looking forward to seeing you again.

Oh yeah all of you guys will DEFINITELY be very impressed and blown away with how the Whale sounds, I personally heard it once when I was over Bill's house and it sounds amazing and pretty loud too. In fact I'm pretty sure it is way louder than his '68 yellow Sport Fury as I THINK it has a 3 inch exhaust system on it. (Correct me if I am wrong here Bill.) By the way what is this s word I am looking at and hearing, I thought you loved that car?! Glad to hear you are staying where we are also staying Bill, looking forward to seeing you again.

Yes, it has a 3" custom exhaust system on it. It essentially has a streetable full on race motor in it. Dyno'd by the builder at 550 HP at the rear wheels.

The past 14 months have been very expensive for me with the move and other issues and I am finding it challenging to finish 3 cars, maintain 3 other C Bodies and pay for storage since I only have garage space for four. I will get a post up soon on this.

After the group photo anyone who wishes to can head over to the C Body Modified section and see and HEAR the Flyin' Whale, which I am thinking about selling. Trust me, hearing the Flyin' Whale is more impressive than just looking at her. (I will put a post up on my contemplating selling her soon and I don't need to sell her so the price will be far from cheap.)

The Flyin' (Flying) Whale ('66 300) Hits the streets again!
I'm disappointed to hear that you may sell the Whale. One thing I was looking forward to this year was seeing the Whale in person and hopefully getting some pictures of my Windsor parked beside it.

I'm disappointed to hear that you may sell the Whale. One thing I was looking forward to this year was seeing the Whale in person and hopefully getting some pictures of my Windsor parked beside it.

Barring any problem with the Whale, my truck, my trailer or a medical issue the Whale and I will be at Carlisle but I am guessing that you won't be able to make it due to the Canadian border being closed. I am going to test the waters so to speak but not everyone wants a car like the Whale and there are probably very few people that will appreciate everything that went into it's build and what I think that it is worth.

Unless The fee has gone up from the last time I took one to sell. $90.00 will get it in the car coral. Then you'll know, and if you put a F/S sign in your window that's ah NO NO and they will ask you to remove it, Jer

Unless The fee has gone up from the last time I took one to sell. $90.00 will get it in the car coral. Then you'll know, and if you put a F/S sign in your window that's ah NO NO and they will ask you to remove it, Jer

I know. It will be on the show field in C Body Modified with a subtle for sale sign. I have seen others do this before with no trouble.

This from a guy that only last week was bragging how he turned vegan!:rofl::rofl:

seinfeld george.gif

A Porterhouse or T bone with a suggestion of pink in the center with burnt edges.... perfect

It wont be a T-bone or Porterhouse, but dont worry; you'll get another great steak this year...maybe Ill even make one with burnt edges fer ya, Blondie. :poke:

Oh and btw, leave yer A-1 at home :icon_fU:

A-1.jpg

:rofl:

Back