Carlisle 2024

I registered two weeks ago. Reserved the motel in January I guess. Bought two new chairs, now I need some old man walking shoes.
Forget the shoes, I think you are almost ready for this.

IMG_9715.jpeg

I am ready. Registered last year while at carlisle.
This year, aside from looking for M46 scoops I am hoping to continue my education on Convertible Cuda parts. I have about half the parts to put together to make up the specific front windshield convertible parts on a cuda.
The other thing I am always looking for is heater delete parts for ebodies. B bodies also have the same heater delete parts that go under the dash in place of the heater core. I have yet to find even a single part for this set up.

20210721_074935_HDR heater delete.jpg

20210721_074928 heater delete.jpg

20210721_074852 heater delete.jpg

heater delete E 4.jpg

I know, I know, ebody and b body stuff. Not the C body stuff everyone here likes.
I have yet to see heater delete stuff for 1970 C body. I wonder if any of the parts are compatible.

heater delete E 3.JPG

Heater delete B 6.jpg_thumb.jpg

Heater delete B 5.jpg_thumb.jpg

heater delete E 2.JPG

heater delete E 1.jpg

heater delete B 2.jpg

heater delete B 3.jpg

heater delete B 4.jpg

heater delete B 1.jpg

heater delete E 8.jpg

Hey Josh / Cuda Hunter ,
Doesn’t matter what body you are hunting for —- We are still happy to see you the once a year we can see you —- coming all the way from COLORADO !!!

Safe travel …… Craig….

I expect to debut a more door at Carlisle this year.

View attachment 662532

And I'm not even gonna be there to see it :BangHead:, I'm glad you will finally be back on the showfield this year instead of vending Bill. I know that takes a lot outta ya. I heard you were gettin REALLY close to havin that car done. I just can't beleive that the last time I saw it, it was a rolling shell.

I'll be there this year, and I'm really looking forward to it!

My oldest son is coming as well - he's bringing his latest toy, a 1990 Dodge D50 Power Ram pickup (it's the Dodge version of the Mitsubishi Mighty Max). He's into 80s and 90s cars, and even runs a car club in Raleigh called Triangle RAD.

See you there!

Is anyone travelling the Ohio/PA Turnpike to get to Carlisle?
Would like to meet up with someone if possible. It's a long haul from Toledo....
Omni

I presume everyone got their credentials today. If not expect them this week.
Always is exciting to get that envelope.

I'm not running the pike. I start at exit 45 on I-80 in PA and head east. When will you be going?
We will be heading from Northwood on Thursday. Probably early morning.
Plans as of now have us leaving Jul 11 (Thursday) the earlier the better. I like to get there early/mid afternoon. Have a few parts to pickup form Craig (Mobile Parts) and Murray Park.
Omni

Back