Cars that refuse to die... Or the owners who won't let them.

fb_img_1608200951946-jpg.jpg

looks like an ohio truck

Laughable yes, for most. Rings a little tougher for me - when I was little, (50 years ago or more), that happened to someone in my town - they drove home drunk, and woke up from their passing out to find the body of a little girl embedded in the grille of the car.

I've never liked the taste of the stuff; it does taste like dirt to me. So do other vegetables: asparagus, cauliflower, avocados.... I just do not like them. (At the same time there are many I do like!)

An article appeared this past summer that said, indeed, some people's taste buds reject certain foods because they taste to the eater like... dirt. Wish I had printed it and kept it because with it I can say that I'm not imagining it. Moreover, I wish my Mother were still alive so that I could show her and say, "See!!!"

People have tried to convince me of the value if eating certain vegetables since I was a child. But, I'm not going to eat something that tastes terrible to me, regardless of its benefits.

Now, let's talk about liver.... :eek:

I love chicken livers. Going to have some later matter of fact.

You said livers.

I just ate some chicken livers and loved them.

To each his own.
You're right there!

Beef liver is one of two things that when I walk into a house I KNOW it's being cooked. Smell just makes me ill. The other is steamed spinach; if that's being cooked I will wretch. Seriously! Used to make my Mom so mad!!

Back