Not open for further replies.

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not at the armorall palace.

1976 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham 2-door

76 Royal Monaco $4250

Very nice Dodge Royal Monaco two-door, top of the line Dodge for 1976.

80,000 mile survivor rust free and still wearing original paint. Original jack and spare still in trunk, original owners manual and two sales brochures come with car. Very nice inside and out, not perfect as the car is over 40 years old but has been well maintained and cared for. Paint shines nicely but has some defects and touch ups but no rust glass and chrome is all excellent. Dash is perfect, door panel uppers perfect, lowers very nice.leather seats very nice but wrong color (black) could be dyed to match rest of tan/gold interior.

Original numbers matching 400 big block, 727 automatic transmission, runs and drives great, everything works

Options include: power steering and brakes, power windows and locks, tilt/telescoping steering column, power leather seats, air-conditioning (converted to R-135), power trunk, professionally installed pioneer am/fm/sat/cd stereo with remote and new speakers throughout, 15 x 7 Police car wheels with dog dish hubcaps

New or recent parts and maintenance include four new tires, front suspension and brakes rebuilt, new correct grain vinyl top, new pink top battery, recent carb and intake, recent transmission rebuild, and recent tune-up.

01111_czOa0wXJRGk_1200x900.jpg

01515_lzWOmrEiJET_1200x900.jpg

01414_gYOOIYUrROd_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
I likey!!
Someone better snap it up or its gonna be relisted for double in a couple weeks, but with dozens of pictures, and some detail work.:icon_fU:

I have a feeling that the seller when to Lakeland Lash first but was only offered 25-hundred dollars.

Isn't this like Carmines winter beater, license plate and all?

I've really gotten into the 74 up two door Monacos. This one is no exception. One day...

I wish I could rush up there and save that car. Right now it's in a state of homologation of two different worlds. Bad mix. Most likely the next owner will take it into a third world. Too late.

Don't say it Stan! I hope not! Damn She is nice. Not digging the trim rings on the wheels though, for some reason. Needs full wheel covers imo.

Make a great DD. Be great sitting next to the NYB!

Pull the vinyl roof. Weld up the trim holes. New paint (same color), toss the trim rings, paint the steelies body colored, polish the dog dishes.
Then stop right there. Don't touch it. Leave it alone except return the mechanicals to as new.

That's what entry level sales management would buy after their first promotion to District Manager.

Vinyl roof and wheel covers were Regional manager.

Sounds great to me!! Hold onto it for a little while afterwards, and I'll scoop it up from ya when there's not so many projects around! lol

Pull the vinyl roof. Weld up the trim holes. New paint (same color), toss the trim rings, paint the steelies body colored, polish the dog dishes.
Then stop right there. Don't touch it. Leave it alone except return the mechanicals to as new.

That's what entry level sales management would buy after their first promotion to District Manager.

Vinyl roof and wheel covers were Regional manager.
Remove trim rings. Stop there. $4000 saved. Send $500 by Papyal to Fury Fan as appreciation token.

Remove trim rings. Stop there. $4000 saved. Send $500 by Papyal to Fury Fan as appreciation token.
I cannot do it.
The Earth would tilt off its axis and spin in reverse if I allowed vinyl and dog dishes on the same car.

I would love to find a Formal Dodge Monaco Diplomat. I've seen only one in the last 5 years that was low mileage and super clean. Someone snagged it before I could even make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back