For Sale CL AD - 1966 Chrysler Imperial - $550 (Loami, Illinois)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorkerBee

Reaction score
Contact seller
A no-brainer here......

1966 Chrysler Imperial

1966 Chrysler Imperial, with 1969 440 engine! I have a clear title. The car is a 4 door hard top and has a new headliner, and a rebuilt gas tank with a new sending unit.

It ran last summer and the brakes work, but it will need to be trailered home. It quit indicating oil pressure after an oil change.

Cash only please.
1966 Chrysler Imperial.jpg

Good. I hope it found a new, loving steward who took it home. We really are simply stewards of finite Americana. It is up to us to protect, preserve and promote these classic cars as something worth while, as something greater than ourselves. We will never produce cars like these again. Good night everyone. Later.

Good. I hope it found a new, loving steward who took it home. We really are simply stewards of finite Americana. It is up to us to protect, preserve and promote these classic cars as something worth while, as something greater than ourselves. We will never produce cars like these again. Good night everyone. Later.

WELL put! Yes, these marked the apex of the polity called the "United States of America." The rapid decline in Quality from this period tells a sad tale. Even the tech manuals were written well. I plan to bequeath our 1966 Newport to my progeny when I pass.

Yep, it sure does mark the apex. My son and soon-to-be daughter will inherit all that I have, with the exception of a little bit of my money and properties that will go to some well-chosen charities and a religious place whose leader I am very good friends with. I will get my little boy interested in cars as soon as possible. I will also teach both my children how to maintain the basics of a car. The '59-'60 cars were about the best we ever produced. I love the flat-top Oldsmobiles and Pontiacs of those two years. I had thought about getting a 1960 Olds Super 88 flat-top. They have sun visors in the rear of the car! They also had tri-tone interiors which I am a complete sucker for.

Sure hope a Demo Derbier didn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back