For Sale Commado1's 67 Newport Fast top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold my 76 T&C to a gent from Australia last fall. Going from PA to LA, then into a container to Singapore then to Australia. Quite a trip.

Lincoln? MKS? EEEWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEE!
I'd go with the Charger at least you can work on it. Unless you want Cantsleep over to your house every night chatter boxing! :lol:

Sold my 76 T&C to a gent from Australia last fall. Going from PA to LA, then into a container to Singapore then to Australia. Quite a trip.
I was guessing the route. Actually the buyer imports Mopars through a west coast agent. More likely will go cross country like yours, then.

Lincoln? MKS? EEEWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEE!
I'd go with the Charger at least you can work on it. Unless you want Cantsleep over to your house every night chatter boxing! :lol:
MKS has memory everything. Including power adjustable pedals and 116 way seats. That's why an MKS.
Me: 6-0, 218.
Her: 4-11, 108.

Did I mention the pedals? And the memory?

Congrats Sir! We have several Aussies that buy from us and ship through LA. Lots of dinero is spent getting it down under let alone the RHD conversions on the newer stuff...since you're now in the market for a new car can I interest you in a low mileage driven by everyone soon to be discontinued Dart? Have several and will deliver...buy one get one free?

Stan, I am sorry you had to let her go... Hopefully it will be a good home. At least this is one more chore finished for you. Hope she finds the new car, whatever it is, easier to deal with.

The sale, like its name, is bittersweet.

Interesting trip through Ebay though.....

Congrats! Anybody we know?

MKS has memory everything. Including power adjustable pedals and 116 way seats. That's why an MKS.
Me: 6-0, 218.
Her: 4-11, 108.

Did I mention the pedals? And the memory?
Memory everything?? Having trouble remembering your seat positions Stan? Join the millennial's and go this route ....
image.jpeg
It's got memory everything too!

Congrats! Anybody we know?
Stan, I am sorry you had to let her go... Hopefully it will be a good home. At least this is one more chore finished for you. Hope she finds the new car, whatever it is, easier to deal with.
Thanks, guys.
It's going to Australia and they appreciate C-bodiesI as much as anybody here.
The buyer is a classic car importer.
We've seen one or two of his cars here and I believe a member or three have sold cars to him already.

Thanks, guys.
It's going to Australia and they appreciate C-bodiesI as much as anybody here.
The buyer is a classic car importer.
We've seen one or two of his cars here and I believe a member or three have sold cars to him already.
I wonder if I know him? PM me if you wish Stan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back