For Sale Commado1's 67 Newport Fast top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan I'm with, you find a couple of good deals on a pair of MKS's keep me in the loop and I'll be down to pick up 2nd one and drive it back.

Stan I'm with, you find a couple of good deals on a pair of MKS's keep me in the loop and I'll be down to pick up 2nd one and drive it back.
Just make sure when driving home you keep repeating "Alright" ever 30 minutes or so.

This morning after punching in a hundred VINs of used MKSs to pull up the window stickers, I found one with exactly the right options in the right colors within 100 miles.
But it had a Landau fake convertible vinyl roof. :(

This morning after punching in a hundred VINs of used MKSs to pull up the window stickers, I found one with exactly the right options in the right colors within 100 miles.

Who would have ever thought the specifications you would require for a car could be so specific that locating it will ultimately require many months or possibly years of looking to locate ?

:poke:

I have been looking at rental direct sales from I think enterprise and they are descent deals. The MKS is a better car than a CTS and smaller than the bloated 300 that needs a 5.7 just to be able to haul that 4500 lbs around. Find me one also black, grey, or white.

Who would have ever thought the specifications you would require for a car could be so specific that locating it will ultimately require many months or possibly years of looking to locate ?

:poke:
A focussed mind. It's a curse...

Besides, I'm in Lincoln Mecca down here.

Find me one also black, grey, or white.
That's easy. Those are the only three colors the rental agencies order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back