For Sale Commado1's 67 Newport Fast top

Status
Not open for further replies.
newport.JPG

Thanks, guys.
It's going to Australia and they appreciate C-bodiesI as much as anybody here.
The buyer is a classic car importer.
We've seen one or two of his cars here and I believe a member or three have sold cars to him already.
As much as I hate to say it, she is probably better off overseas. Bonus here is you wont likely see this one running around with scoops. Just one clean and nice Formal is all I wanted when I found this place, I think you're still cruising one of the best.

Tigers swept the Marlins in their 2 game season opener and have their home opener on Friday.
Our DH, Victor Martinez has had to pinch hit at bats, 1 in each game and hit home runs both times, one from each side of the plate. How kool is that?

Almost forgot...I did hijack the thread after all.
image.jpeg

Man...fast shipping to Oz now a days huh? :lol: Great photochop!

Congrats on the sale Stan...You called it right buddy...I believe it was one of the first things you said to me..."this car will go to Oz"...

Bob

This type of car only appeals to America's middle class who no longer have any disposable income.
The lower class want $12,000.00 Donks and the upper class want $12,000.00 horrible "restorations" that is all eye appeal to the unwashed masses.
The only market for $5,000.00 C-bodies are the overseas folk that have to put in $5,000.00 just to get it to them.
The New Work Order is all frigged up! Our post WW II isolationist mode of thinking no longer is workable or valid, Im afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back