Complete SSBC Disc brake conversion kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Creepo

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete disc brake conversion kit new in the box from ssbc. It has slotted rotars, four piston calipers, dual reservoir master cylinder and vacume brake booster. It has all the brackets and hardware and is a direct bolt kit for the front and rear. It was originaly bought for a 66' Newport. I want $1000 for everything. Im located in Kansas City MO.

Here is a quick pic.

2011-12-04 19.15.55.jpg

Could you send me the part numbers? I would need to find out if it fits a 70 300. Why are you selling them?

I'll get the part # for ya this evening. I got the kit with a car in a trade and I figured I could get more out of the kit selling it separate. I got a real nice 66' Newport that I would like to keep and put this kit on but I have another project that I'm really excited about and needing funds for.

Is this still available? Also, have a 62 Chrysler New Yorker, will this fit?

Will those rotors work on a 1973 Polara that came from the factory with power disc brakes? If so, can you send me the part number/manufacturer? Thanks.

That's heck of a deal my ssbc was 1200 just for tje front. Funny thing ssbc told me there wasn't a kit for the rear. I had to go with another company for my rears. 68 300.

Man there are a ton of Thread Resurrections lately makes you realize how many members have Disappeared.

Yep some only join to sell parts. Some only join to buy parts. There here, and gone like the wind. I'm glad we have a group of core members who are here to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back