Container Find After 35 Years V-Code Vert Cuda

My silver Imperial shows lots of factory primer through thinning paint, believe me I wish I could stop it but I can’t. In fact in one place I’m through the factory primer....
Matt, do you think you will eventually go for a repaint? A fresh coat of silver would look stunning.

As for the OP, rare as this Cuda is, it seems that it’s been abused most of its life.

I have seen factory primer and thinning paint. It’s a natural thing as paint gets old and worn.
This is a bad fix and primer put on and sanded or worn through.

36A7208B-D378-4F1E-8E17-175A9AA0EFAE.png

Matt, do you think you will eventually go for a repaint? A fresh coat of silver would look stunning.

As for the OP, rare as this Cuda is, it seems that it’s been abused most of its life.
Eventually I will have my car painted, I’m getting sick of the patina.

as beautiful and original as your Imperial is Matt, I think freshening the paint would renew the love affair. Patina is nice but elegance is better. IMHO.

A few other things I held back hoping someone would pick up, after downloading the car show/auction video of 2015 I notice the driver side mirror looks bright & shiny brand new, spoiler looks new also, I haven't yet tried to read the hanging poster on the hood and enlarged it to see what story is there. I see on the fender a 3 ring binder that there appears to be a enlarged picture of a fender tag although it is not the same color as the fender, hmmmmm. Also the dash appears to be bog standard Cuda single speedometer, you would think this powerhouse would have the rally dash right?

And why put the billboard's on it? Got nothing better to do than waste money as I'm sure by the Mr. Wormhead show that these babies ain't cheep.

As I said before this car is fishy but then again it is a 'Cuda.

:lol:

Matt, I think a fresh coat of paint would be a monumental improvement of your Imp!

as beautiful and original as your Imperial is Matt, I think freshening the paint would renew the love affair. Patina is nice but elegance is better. IMHO.
Matt, I think a fresh coat of paint would be a monumental improvement of your Imp!
Believe me, I’m dying to use the NOS chrome bits I’ve been collecting for it and that’s not going to happen until I can have it painted.

Believe me, I’m dying to use the NOS chrome bits I’ve been collecting for it and that’s not going to happen until I can have it painted.

Do you have an idea when you will have it painted?

I think it is a cool car just the hype before auction is smarmy.
You had been picking it apart enough that it wore on my nerves a bit and I had to act in defense of the car. I do feel you are right in some but not all of your crits on this car.

The best and only thing I can make out of a enlargement of the poster hanging on the hood is "This Bad Boy..." I think we should leave it at that.

:rofl:

1971.Cuda.THIS.BAD.BOY.jpg

Back