Coolest thing(s) I've seen in awhile.

ICON Derelicts
F34 Industrail IMG_5526.jpeg
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 3.33.27 AM.jpg

6.1 SRT8 Motor made to look like a Firepower Hemi(kinda)
IMG_7785.jpg

This thing is essentially a Ram 3500 underneath.
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 3.36.49 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 3.42.55 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 3.41.36 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 3.34.57 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 3.43.46 AM.jpg

It's an EV with batteries and charge controller made to look like a V8...

That’s a sharp looking truck, I’ve never seen a quad / extended cab before. Anybody know if that’s factory or custom?
Seller's description
Actual price $26,900 1992 dodge w-250 5.9 cummins diesel 4x4 5-speed manual. Custom Bauer auto conversion crew cab extended cab long box. Runs and drives great everything works great. Rockers have rust. Also have all maintenance records from 60k to now. Listing for a friend tons of cool options message me for more info. One of a kind truck! $26,900 or reasonable offer

Seller's description
Actual price $26,900 1992 dodge w-250 5.9 cummins diesel 4x4 5-speed manual. Custom Bauer auto conversion crew cab extended cab long box. Runs and drives great everything works great. Rockers have rust. Also have all maintenance records from 60k to now. Listing for a friend tons of cool options message me for more info. One of a kind truck! $26,900 or reasonable offer
He’a asking that kinda money for a truck that had a major customization done, not to mention the Time it took to do it. And it has RUST!!! At that price! The truck should be squeaky clean / No issues.
Now if was willing to Neg the price considering any rust issues, if I were a player, I’d be all over it.. it is a darn good looking truck for sure.

Absolutely, 100% not factory-built. The ad states it is a Bauer conversion. Very stinkin' awesome, though, with a decent price, too.

$26,900 is NOT gonna get you "squeaky clean" on this type of conversion/customization...$50K will, though. If you've seen what regular cab or Club Cab '89 - '93 Dodge Cummins trucks, whether 4x2 or 4x4, are selling for right now, you'd change your mind. I think this is a LOT of truck for the money. I know a place about 30 minutes North of me that does this to Ford trucks every day, and their price is right at $50K...PLUS the cost of the truck!

Chances are probably 98%, this is not a recent job, as this has rust in the rockers, and it is a Minnesota truck. If I were a serious buyer on this, I'd pay to have a PPI done on the truck, accompanied by between 150 - 200 photos or every conceivable area.

Looks like the builder took a 1986-earlier factory Crew Cab and added a Club Cab section from the rear doors, back. 1992 doghouse and grille, bed assembly plus trim and tailgate, plus drivetrain. Extended either a 1993 Club frame or an earlier Crew Cab frame.

Last edited:
I'd seen the Ford see-through car many years ago. Supposedly, there are several of these cars from before WWII that showcase the wonders of the new material - Plexiglas! Wouldn't that be both cool as hell and scary to drive this in traffic - then or now?

[QUOTE="patrick66, Wouldn't that be both cool as hell and scary to drive this in traffic - then or now?[/QUOTE]

You'd have to wear pants.... for sure. :rolleyes:

Apparently you can have a custom set the Road Wheels made. I like those a lot.

Sure you can, you can have anything 'custom made' with the right amount of $$$$$$, but sometime custom ain't the right choice for road use as I have seen those type of wheel after a not so major accident and they shatter/break.. all show and no go phrase comes to mind on this one.

I knew of one dickhead way back decades ago that was way ahead of the rubberband tire Kraze that put aftermarket wide low profile wheels and tires on his 5.0 'Stang, I don't know who'da hell he was hanging out with at the time way back when or if he just got the 'upsell' from the wheel section at VatoZone, but it wasn't long till he hit a pot hole and bent one real gud. He asked me what he could do about about it, I just said sue the city (get in line) as potholes were already in the news and about the long lengthy process in doing so. :realcrazy:

Back