Craig (Mobileparts)

Incidentally, one add on, that you might be curious to hear / know,
Equipped with the incident number, I drove to Police Headquarters, and asked for any audio and video evidence from this incident....
The clerk at the desk, who was wearing a police costume, must have pressed a button under the counter, because she was suddenly flanked by a police officer on either side....
One officer stated, " you have to have a good lawyer for that, they have to subpoena us for that " ...

So, I said, " Let me get this right... Four officers can destroy my life, destroy half my body, walk away, leave me a cripple for life, and you can keep this all secretive... what about the F O I L ??? ( I do everything in life --- prepared --- F O I L stands for Freedom Of Information Law...)

They all looked shocked that I would know that term, and the same officer reiterated,
" you have to have a good lawyer for that, they have to subpoena us for that " ....

I don't know why they had to have a police officer for that, they could have hired a parrot....

Yours, Craig....

Unbelievable!

Equipped with the incident number, I drove to Police Headquarters, and asked for any audio and video evidence from this incident....
The clerk at the desk, who was wearing a police costume, must have pressed a button under the counter, because she was suddenly flanked by a police officer on either side....
One officer stated, " you have to have a good lawyer for that, they have to subpoena us for that " ...

So, I said, " Let me get this right... Four officers can destroy my life, destroy half my body, walk away, leave me a cripple for life, and you can keep this all secretive... what about the F O I L ??? ( I do everything in life --- prepared --- F O I L stands for Freedom Of Information Law...)

They all looked shocked that I would know that term, and the same officer reiterated,
" you have to have a good lawyer for that, they have to subpoena us for that " ....

I don't know why they had to have a police officer for that, they could have hired a parrot....

Yours, Craig....
Coverup pure and simple.

I will continue praying for you Craig. You are an inspiration to many here, hang in there and keep fighting the good fight. If I ever get to Carlisle for the Mopar show I will look you up.

Yours, Craig....
Craig contact these people and maybe they can steer you to a qualified attorney.

I don’t see a phone number on that “ the fire “ ….
I am talking to two (2) more tomorrow —- and have four (4) more phone numbers behind them….
Quantity is not the issue —— what I NEED are
QUALITY and Time to do this…….

Craig …..

Craig, I'm so happy to see that you're doing better! As long as you're making measurable progress big or small, you're on the way to recovery! I'm looking forward to seeing you at Carlisle in July! P.s. you front end kit has the fury riding like a champ!

I am talking to two (2) more tomorrow —- and have four (4) more phone numbers behind them….

Craig …..

Craig,
It was clear at the bottom of the page.

1683044983001.png

Craig …..
Yea I should of typed more, but I came across that organization while checking up on some of the 1st Amendment Auditors that have been in my local area weeding out ignorant cops and following up on their lawsuits.

Since the Naked Cowboy wimped out and settled for 90 grand with the City and his arrest>lawsuit here (He was hinting at 1.2 MIL), there is a saying "You can't get blood from a stone". Cities have limits with their Insurance policies and even if you get a multi million dollar jury award, good luck getting it from the city as many policies are maxed out every year and you may only get a annuity of 10's of thousands every year. I can't believe the lawsuits here with the County & City not just with the citizens but with employees, city cops, and Sheriffs sueing for every other thing. Heck one kid over in the night club district after hours got mouthy with a gung-ho cop in a pizza joint and got tasered and cuffed & stuffed ending up in a very quick 75 grand settlement because the cop violated his 1st Amendment right to call a pig is a pig so to say.

But with you having to do the legwork just to get FOI Act stuff, it's not *FREE* BTW it cost $$$$$$ just check out the YouTubers begging for $$$$$$ in the Murdaugh Murder Trial to pay for FOI requests, and that something about 50H hearing makes me think you need another Lawyer. I don't think that the FIRE Organization really handles cases of your magnitude but they seem to be in the loop and may steer you to a aggressive attorney if you know what I mean.

Good Luck as I'm sure you'll need it, Rick.

Yea I should of typed more, but I came across that organization while checking up on some of the 1st Amendment Auditors that have been in my local area weeding out ignorant cops and following up on their lawsuits.

Since the Naked Cowboy wimped out and settled for 90 grand with the City and his arrest>lawsuit here (He was hinting at 1.2 MIL), there is a saying "You can't get blood from a stone". Cities have limits with their Insurance policies and even if you get a multi million dollar jury award, good luck getting it from the city as many policies are maxed out every year and you may only get a annuity of 10's of thousands every year. I can't believe the lawsuits here with the County & City not just with the citizens but with employees, city cops, and Sheriffs sueing for every other thing. Heck one kid over in the night club district after hours got mouthy with a gung-ho cop in a pizza joint and got tasered and cuffed & stuffed ending up in a very quick 75 grand settlement because the cop violated his 1st Amendment right to call a pig is a pig so to say.

But with you having to do the legwork just to get FOI Act stuff, it's not *FREE* BTW it cost $$$$$$ just check out the YouTubers begging for $$$$$$ in the Murdaugh Murder Trial to pay for FOI requests, and that something about 50H hearing makes me think you need another Lawyer. I don't think that the FIRE Organization really handles cases of your magnitude but they seem to be in the loop and may steer you to a aggressive attorney if you know what I mean.

Good Luck as I'm sure you'll need it, Rick.

I have gotten the impression that the police department in Craig's case is either self-insured or has a very high retention limit (deductible) on their insurance policy since it does not appear that an insurance company is involved as an insurance company would want to be involved in Craig's claim. Rick may be on to something here as typical insurance policies for municipalities have retention limit, a limit per claim and an aggregate limit (maximum amount the insurance company will pay for all claims within the policy period). An attorney should file a FOI request to determine if the police department has an insurance policy and if the aggregate limit has been substantially decreased by claim payouts on other claims during the policy period.

Back