Craig (Mobileparts)

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just heard through the grapevine that our friend @mobileparts may have had an accident at home that landed him in the hospital.
I surely hope it’s not serious and I’d like to rally some thoughts, prayers and well wishes for his full recovery.

I just heard through the grapevine that our friend @mobileparts may have had an accident at home that landed him in the hospital.
I surely hope it’s not serious and I’d like to rally some thoughts, prayers and well wishes for his full recovery.

Craig:. We miss you. Please get well Good thoughts and prayers sending your way. Rip

I spoke with Craig yesterday from his hospital bed at a rehab facility. About 40 days ago 4 units worth of his local police department came into his home of 16 years at 6 am through a door he had left open for circulation on a warm summer night. Evidently they were looking for someone and after having gone through the other 2 units in the building with no luck entered Craig’s, dragged him from his bed where he was still sleeping, across a set of concrete steps and into a patrol car. Craig immediately started trying to reason with them but was so brutally handled that at some point in the struggle lost consciousness and awoke seriously injured in a hospital and hasn’t walked since. He underwent back surgery and is about to begin pt for that today and at this moment he doesn’t sound confident that he will ever walk again. He doesn’t have any family but has some good friends that have been helping him with getting things from his home that he’s needed. He has no way of doing business at the moment and has definitely lawyered up!
He also has no way of accessing the Internet but I will be keeping in touch with him. I invite anyone that knows him to reach out via his business phone and leave him a message.

I spoke with Craig yesterday from his hospital bed at a rehab facility. About 40 days ago 4 units worth of his local police department came into his home of 16 years at 6 am through a door he had left open for circulation on a warm summer night. Evidently they were looking for someone and after having gone through the other 2 units in the building with no luck entered Craig’s, dragged him from his bed where he was still sleeping, across a set of concrete steps and into a patrol car. Craig immediately started trying to reason with them but was so brutally handled that at some point in the struggle lost consciousness and awoke seriously injured in a hospital and hasn’t walked since. He underwent back surgery and is about to begin pt for that today and at this moment he doesn’t sound confident that he will ever walk again. He doesn’t have any family but has some good friends that have been helping him with getting things from his home that he’s needed. He has no way of doing business at the moment and has definitely lawyered up!
He also has no way of accessing the Internet but I will be keeping in touch with him. I invite anyone that knows him to reach out via his business phone and leave him a message.
That's just wrong on so many levels.

HOLY MOLY.

Please get well Craig (@mobileparts) and I hope your lawyers sue the police force's a$$ off.

I had a similar experience about 20 years ago, fortunately that ended much better...

Police forces can overstep their bounds, sadly.

That is just unbelievable to grab a man out of his bed and leave him unable to walk without a question asked.
Best wishes Craig, do the physio and hopefully you WILL walk again.
All the best from Hugo.

Wow, just wow. Wishing him a quick return to health! That's what matters most. I wouldn't care about a ton of money if I didn't have my health. Unreal what happened to him.

Back