Critters other mistress..1970 Plymouth Fury 3

Will probally go new....but have noticed in a pinch the satalite cornet tanks are dam close to original and 2 vent style but is 19 gals opposed to oems 22..24 ?..thier only 3 inchs smaller and a heck of a lot cheaper around 150 us ...looking 450 plus if l get dinged with brokerage ect....bloody border
445 is all in Critter

445 is all in Critter

Thanx...will look into it this aft....
Also tryin to deal with damage from the hit and run my work truck recieved....between the police and insurance company drivein me batty am gona go hide under the fury and fume....or at least try to....met Dobalovr at collision shop and he off loaded some treats on me that him and Lori have been busy bake in up over last week...musta been cooking up a storm because there was 3 big plastic totes in the back seat of his dodge fulla treats.....kinda hard to fume around that sorta genorosity ....thanx kindly Lori and Graham
20161221_122306.jpg

My wife made over 2000 chocolate truffles and 8 ice cream pails of almond bark this Christmas. I give each employee a box full. She makes me look good lol. Have a box put aside for 300rag and Bill and Terry as well Critter but if they go unclaimed you know where I live!

My wife made over 2000 chocolate truffles and 8 ice cream pails of almond bark this Christmas. I give each employee a box full. She makes me look good lol. Have a box put aside for 300rag and Bill and Terry as well Critter but if they go unclaimed you know where I live!
Damn, looks like I picked a lousy time to lose some weight!!

heard they all went to live with Stan in Florida...when should l be by?

There is such a thing as a good time to lose weight?

Well maybe. Last Aug my younger brother was giving me a hard time about my weight. I defended myself, but he made an observation that got me thinking, he said "You ever see an old fat man?" and I had to admit that I never had. I got to thinking, I'm 74 years old and 305 lbs, maybe I should quit the self denial BS and become a skinny old man.
So I bought a Fitbit Charge HR tracker. It figures out the number of calories your body burns taking into account physical activity. It has a food tracker, eat something, enter it and it keeps track of overall calories in. As far as I can figure, it doesn't matter what you eat as long as the total calories eaten are less than what you burn. The tracker keeps track of everything automatically. I'm not quite 4 months into this game but this morning my weight was 271 so I've lost 34lbs somewhere. That's about 1.8 lbs/wk. The Fitbit projects 2 lbs/wk but I cheat and forget to enter Christmas cookies and chocolate. :thumbsup:

So Peter, how's the weight??

I won't ask Derek, he probably doesn't slow down enough to eat much and anything he does eat becomes fuel to be instantly burned!!

Graham, seen any old fat guys lately??

go Bill go....:poke:
been watchin the munchies myself.....all that time on the road put a few lbs on...haven't eaten out in months...5lbs more to go ...you should come over and crawl around under that fury for a bit bill...tis good exercise lm finding

Well maybe. Last Aug my younger brother was giving me a hard time about my weight. I defended myself, but he made an observation that got me thinking, he said "You ever see an old fat man?" and I had to admit that I never had. I got to thinking, I'm 74 years old and 305 lbs, maybe I should quit the self denial BS and become a skinny old man.
So I bought a Fitbit Charge HR tracker. It figures out the number of calories your body burns taking into account physical activity. It has a food tracker, eat something, enter it and it keeps track of overall calories in. As far as I can figure, it doesn't matter what you eat as long as the total calories eaten are less than what you burn. The tracker keeps track of everything automatically. I'm not quite 4 months into this game but this morning my weight was 271 so I've lost 34lbs somewhere. That's about 1.8 lbs/wk. The Fitbit projects 2 lbs/wk but I cheat and forget to enter Christmas cookies and chocolate. :thumbsup:

I won't ask Derek, he probably doesn't slow down enough to eat much and anything he does eat becomes fuel to be instantly burned!!

Just some guy who keeps hogging the bathroom mirror every morning....

Puzzlet me this....found this yesterday and no clue where it came from or belongs to....almost looks like a peal and stick deal....may be paint sample to....matchs 70 but found it in a box that came from states with my hidden headlight wireing harness in it...match paint on 70....baffled....
20161221_204805.jpg
20161221_204755.jpg

Great work losing the weight. I have been trying to put a better handle on my own situation. Self control is less fun than it sounds.

How much for shipping to 33872. :lol:

Great work losing the weight. I have been trying to put a better handle on my own situation. Self control is less fun than it sounds.
All of my life I've been heavy and over the years have developed a thick skin when it comes to people suggesting every crazy diet they can think of or suggesting I run or join a gym. I hate exercise and I'm not going to eat rabbit food or the crazy *** stuff they eat in California. I like meat, potatoes and beer. So when my brother showed me how his FitBit links to his cell phone and how it links to a pretty large food database, I was a little curious. Being a gadget freak I bought one to play with. I entered my height, weight, activity level (close to comatose) and that I wanted to lose 2 lbs/wk. The gizmo automatically figures out how many calories I burn in a day as a function of weight and activity. I my case, about 2,300. Since 3500 calories = 1 lb, to lose 2 lbs/wk means I need to eat 1,000 calories less than I burn, or about 1,300. So I eat whatever I want and quit when I hit 1,300 or whatever the gizmo tells me is today. If I over eat, I just go for a walk.
The key to all this is the food database which seems to have everything I like.
So what can I say, I'm just a couch potato who loves his beef rare and his beer cold ... and is losing 2 lbs/wk while doing it.
:lol:

All of my life I've been heavy and over the years have developed a thick skin when it comes to people suggesting every crazy diet they can think of or suggesting I run or join a gym. I hate exercise and I'm not going to eat rabbit food or the crazy *** stuff they eat in California. I like meat, potatoes and beer. So when my brother showed me how his FitBit links to his cell phone and how it links to a pretty large food database, I was a little curious. Being a gadget freak I bought one to play with. I entered my height, weight, activity level (close to comatose) and that I wanted to lose 2 lbs/wk. The gizmo automatically figures out how many calories I burn in a day as a function of weight and activity. I my case, about 2,300. Since 3500 calories = 1 lb, to lose 2 lbs/wk means I need to eat 1,000 calories less than I burn, or about 1,300. So I eat whatever I want and quit when I hit 1,300 or whatever the gizmo tells me is today. If I over eat, I just go for a walk.
The key to all this is the food database which seems to have everything I like.
So what can I say, I'm just a couch potato who loves his beef rare and his beer cold ... and is losing 2 lbs/wk while doing it.
:lol:
My kinda diet... Unfortunately, mine has been driven mostly by my diverticulitis, which all started a couple years ago... It has been the most miserable,uncomfortable and sometimes painful thing I have ever had the fortune to be able to "enjoy". I am not so much a picky eater as I love good food and dislike crappy food for the most part (I am talking flavor here)... super loaded baked and a nice bloody dead cow washed with a frosty beverage sounds heavenly. On the current diet... easy on the loading, beans instead of meat and sweet tea, with a nice salad for desert... but it has been working and my symptoms have been steadily getting better.

I have fattened up a tad for the holidays... but probably only 5-10 lbs. My real issue is tied to three things, I haven't been able to hold up to my former level of activity, I bloat ridiculously through the day and my gut tolerates no pressure. Last checked my weight was 30lbs less than before it all started, but I have gone up 3 waist sizes in that time and still find myself unbuttoning my damn pants. I just finish replacing my drawers again.

The worst part of all of this is the combination of feeling like I'm some old girl bitching about being bloated... and my comfortable pants like to hang of my *** almost as bad as the damn kids running around (don't tell them I'm not cool... they're the only reason folk haven't wondered WTF is wrong with me).

I really hate the word diet, and I really don't much enjoy being on mine. My father has rheumatoid arthritis in a very extreme why... he has been avoiding surgeries and greatly improved his quality of life with diet... but the stuff he eats all looks and sometimes smells like he raided a dumpster, or worse. This has worked for him for about a decade now...but I can't even watch him eat the stuff.

Recently my sister has been dealing with cancer... she had a mastectomy a couple months ago and is enjoying radiation now. She is another diet nut and has declined the chemotherapy, her diet is only a few steps shy of dad's.

I want to be able to enjoy life, but a real part of that includes enjoying at least some of my meals.

That's a pretty extreme procedure I have been told. Was it hard to adjust to the lifestyle changes?
I was part of a program by the manufactuer to introduce lap-band surgery in the Boston area. I was the 2nd person ever in Boston to receive it. It was new, it was experimental, so they left nothing to caution. You had to successfully complete a 6 month diet and lifestyle program and lose 10% of your weight just from lifestyle changes or you got disqualified. It worked.
Nowadays they literally give anyone that surgery and they all regain their weight.

Back