Curious:

Nice pictures. Do you have more pictures of the interior? My 68 convertible is also white with maroon interior. I haven't decided if I want to stay with that combination.

Wow, totally different what I thought everyone looked liked. Nice pics guys and good lookin bunch. Excellent thread.

image.jpg

Just finished installing electric fan, came in the shop and pulled this thread up, pretty cool...put conv. boot on last week. Have a guy going to redo seats sometime next week. The seats will be the black material and the cord will be the yellow...a little flamboyant, but this car is going to be a restomod, unlike the stock cars I've done in the past.

P7130007.jpg
P7130001.jpg
Just a word about this forum, I have been on many forums, met many, many cars guys/gals. The people that I have come across in here in the short time I've been here, seem to be the nicest, helpful I've "been around". Never thought I'd "meet" a better group than the 1st Gen Firebird folks I've been around, but I think I have here. I love my new Mopar, appreciate all the help I've received here, hope to meet some of you in person one day, thanks again, Kel

P7130007.jpg

P7130001.jpg

few years back my proud Pops.

Well, I don't have a picture of me with my car But I have a better person to show. Its my dad a few years ago when I was almost finished with the Fury. It is fitting cause he bought the car new so He really is the owner of it... I would have it if it wasn't for him.

007.jpg

I'm going to have to dig out a picture of my Dad's old 65 383 4 speed Sport Fury convert and post it up with these other great mid decade Fury's

Guess I better join the party too...

This was taken in 2007 I guess...the day I brought the wagon home from being stored at my parents farm. Had done nothing to the wagon at this point.

Less then a year later.....Holiday up in the Mountains of BC in 2008

Holiday again in the wagon. Me and my daughters in 2011.

And just a couple weeks ago...Not a C-body...but a Mopar. ;) Sorry for the crummy cell phone pic...:(

I've owned the car 12 years and realized this is the only picture I have of me with my car and it's 10 years old.
Looks like I need to get some new ones.

Sorry...it's not a C body.

Onawa_June_04_700.jpg

I've owned the car 12 years and realized this is the only picture I have of me with my car and it's 10 years old.
Looks like I need to get some new ones.

Sorry...it's not a C body.

Yeah, that's not the guy we met at Carlisle

Back