For Sale Dan's '71 Sport Fury GT Promotional Car is For Sale on eBay at a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, There was some interest in the car on Facebook. I think the lack of any interior in the photos and no comment on whether there is an interior to go with the car made some folks hesitate.

then there was no REAL interest bill.. just lots of blowhards as usual complaining about this or that..its obv a restoration project... anyone who knows cars can see that... its no longer for sale nor are the others at this time... [moving back next tuesday].. if i could have sold them before i moved was one thing.... i will now have time to work on them again.. until i re-move back to cali [hopefully in 3 or 4 months..] then there will be a break obv... but i am taking them with me this time.. last time i came down to buy a place for mom..and ended up stranded there for 2.5 yrs.. with no cars at all.. it will all work out.. gonna sell some stock soon and get cracking on them... later

Good luck Dan with everything. If I had more money, we would have been talking...

it will work out bill...and i won't have to regret selling them..!

Project cars can be tough to sell no matter how desirable imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back