Dennis. That's his name.

Slowly fixing nightmares as I go...the passenger front floor support was destroyed...luckily I had some donor metal from the green 70.

More tomorrow..
View attachment 248731 View attachment 248732 View attachment 248733 View attachment 248734 View attachment 248735 View attachment 248736 View attachment 248737 View attachment 248738 View attachment 248739 View attachment 248740
There was a time that was only worthy as a parts car...

It is absolutely fabulous how much work you've put into her... thank you, I'm loving every picture and post.

My wife says I'm stubborn....I think I just never give up on anything....

Anyway...picking away, was busy yesterday dealing with snow removal....

20190120_202141.jpg
20190120_202138.jpg
20190120_202131.jpg

Aside from some minor fitment and placement of holes, in my experience, anything other then outer body panel skins will interchange from 69-73 Furys in terms of metal.
Main variation in panels I've observed between Dodge Chrysler and Plymouth is the trunk extensions, and rear footwell. Other then those the cars are all the same metal 69-73 with the exception of outer body panels but that's obvious.

Main variation in panels I've observed between Dodge Chrysler and Plymouth is the trunk extensions, and rear footwell. Other then those the cars are all the same metal 69-73 with the exception of outer body panels but that's obvious.
I did notice the 71+ firewalls have some minor variation, mostly at the top for the OSAC system and vacuum valves.

Between the two of you kids I still am older than the both of you put together and yet I have met you both and have great respect for you. Your C body knowledge from experience is extremely impressive.

Between the two of you kids I still am older than the both of you put together and yet I have met you both and have great respect for you. Your C body knowledge from experience is extremely impressive.
Thanks Dad. If it wasnt for seeing your cars in the beginning of the internet on Moparts and the dry dock it wouldnt be possible. Unknowingly you were a major influence on me for years before we met.

I always say if Nick, Manny, and I were local to each other...it would be trouble...The good kind.

I appreciate the kindness and generosity that this forum provided me when I was first starting out in these cars, it helped me to grow into where I am now tremendously.

I always say if Nick, Manny, and I were local to each other...it would be trouble...The good kind.
We would likely have some type of over-grown business heavily involving these cars.

Seriously, Nick it's yours and worth every penny invested so you can enjoy it once finished:thumbsup:

when it's done, you'll be satisfied that it is done and done right.

Back