Detroit show & swap

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
North Oakland Mopar Muscle's 20th annual all Mopar car show and swap meet.
Packard Proving Grounds in Shelby Twp.
Sunday April 30, 2017
IMG_2570.JPG

Hopefully the weather cooperates!

I am planning on being there. I have to many parts may be vending. If not vending at least doing a walk thru. Or may be in Fl. getting ready to help drive mom back.

I hear ya driving the folks back and forth. I enjoyed those trips. We waited till May. Weather up here is better.

I'll be there volunteering to set up the swap and haven't yet decided which car I'm going to take.

I'd love to attend. The Packard proving grounds is a special place for me.
BUT ...... I'll be in Mobile Alabama attending the Mopars at the Battleship show that weekend.

You might....
I actually will see if my dad is interested in taking his old vert on his own and I'll bring the Imp.:thumbsup:

As of now looks like I will be vending. I have A,B,E and C body parts. But mostly to many A body parts.

Cancelled....:mad::BangHead:
Sorry, no rain date.

I don't know why that show is cursed with bad weather. Last weekend was supposed to be terrible but it was beautiful. Today was supposed to be cold and gray, and it delivered. I don't ever recall a warm, sunny show at this event. Maybe they need a weekend later in May. My great uncle/aunt would never return to MI until Mother's Day.

We've had some cold starts that have turned into decent spring days but this is definitely a risky time of year for an outdoor event such as this.

Yes I made it to the parts depot too and I remember some heavy wet snow.

Back