Distraction can be deadly

I have to chuckle, this sounds like the rants of grumpy and grumpier old guys. C'mon, complaining about automatic transmissions?? Seriously?

Its a stupid idea and a more stupid law.

The driver should be able to figure out when he needs his accessories, if not, he should nt be driving
I agree with you they should not be driving and should be a part of the car but fact is they are out there and when I run my 80,000lbs. *** over theirs I go to jail I get a drug test I lose my livelihood, I spend countless days in court **** I don't want to do because of a simple law and connection in a wiring harness or ecu, and until i'm the one who gets to pick who has and doesn't have a license, which I would not want to waste my time, then yeah people need to be reminded or just have it done for them, because they are dumbasses i'm still not allowed to run over them.

I have to chuckle, this sounds like the rants of grumpy and grumpier old guys. C'mon, complaining about automatic transmissions?? Seriously?

I'm only 39 so that don't make me old does it??? I just have no patience for stupidity and ignorance and self centered SOB's!!

I agree with you they should not be driving and should be a part of the car but fact is they are out there and when I run my 80,000lbs. *** over theirs I go to jail I get a drug test I lose my livelihood, I spend countless days in court **** I don't want to do because of a simple law and connection in a wiring harness or ecu, and until i'm the one who gets to pick who has and doesn't have a license, which I would not want to waste my time, then yeah people need to be reminded or just have it done for them, because they are dumbasses i'm still not allowed to run over them.

I here ya there brother....I pull super B's and I'm usually 100K lbs or more. The morons you see out there truly do not deserve the right to be behind the wheel...let alone breeding and reproducing!

I'm only 39 so that don't make me old does it??? I just have no patience for stupidity and ignorance and self centered SOB's!!

I here ya there brother....I pull super B's and I'm usually 100K lbs or more. The morons you see out there truly do not deserve the right to be behind the wheel...let alone breeding and reproducing!
Super B's?

Posted via Topify using Android

I took my cousins kid for a ride in my MGB years ago when he was about 5. The thing he was totally fascinated with the whole ride was the manual windows. He cranked them up and down the whole ride.

When anyone asked him if he enjoyed the ride in the convertible, he would say, "Yes, it was cool, you can make the windows go up and down by turning this thing on the door."

Now that is funny. When I was a kid it was the other way around...everyone had manual windows and power was the rarity. I use to have fun powering the window up and down and saying at the same time 'up periscope...down periscope'

and a 6 speed Allison.
:BangHead:

You have become another eunich.
Turn it in your badge.

oghtoo.jpg

By the way. You drive in some beautiful country. I oh so envy you.
What's the average time to your first stop?
You delivering or shuttling?

Last edited:
Now I'm hungry for doughnuts. LoL 2 48' trailers full of lots of stuff to make you fat, good call Fred, Canada is fattening you up and then calling you fat. Of course it would be the same here but the govt can't decide if your fat or not.

Not grumpy Gary. Maybe I missed the mark with my commentz. I grabbed gearz for 46 yearz and thesez dayz I prefer just two peddlez, go 'n stop. Perhapz I should have been more to the point soooo. For way too many yearz now driverz education for our young citizenz has been in the tank in our society and I see no signs of a turn around. carry the problem all the way to the simplest "should be ingrained habit". Did you ever wonder if 95% of the folks on the hiway today think that their gonna run out of blinkz in that little can under the dash if they are forced to reach for the turn signal lever and let the rest of the world know that their gonna make a lane change, get on or off the freeway or gawd forbid turn left or right? Or are they practicing for the day when we'll all be driving electric go cartz and they want to conserve as much electric energy as they can so they can make the cord reach farther? Hell, I guess I am grumpy, Jer

Drivers ed the simulators where all dodge darts dash steering column pedels with a100 van seats, love to have gotten them would probably bring a good buck at carlisle. Drivers ed car was I'm guessing 80-81 amc concord with a shuttering trans when you mashed it the the instructor hit his brake on the pass side that's the way to teach good stop on the ramp habits??

Not that I'm super skinny but it comes down to one word "exercise" and I'm not talking jogging for 2 hrs.A day just walk or do something to raise your heartbeat above that pace it gets to when you see the box of doughnuts.

Back