Do some work, finally:

That is some tedious and very hard work Chesty .. lot's of respect units to you and a cold beverage for when you are done for the day beer.gif

beer.gif

I wish I had some updates. It's 97 degrees and 90% humidity. I can't last outside, I'm an old man. Come on Fall. Thanks for inquiring. I will update when I can. Oh, I didn't mention the pouring rain everyday.

I wish I had some updates. It's 97 degrees and 90% humidity. I can't last outside, I'm an old man. Come on Fall. Thanks for inquiring. I will update when I can. Oh, I didn't mention the pouring rain everyday.
Hasn't gone above 95 here so I can last about 20 min before saying: "Well that's it for today. Hot tub time"

Who needs a shower why you can use all that perspiration to cool you down! I guess I'm a little more brave when it comes to the heat,my only problem is I have a tendency to not want to stop what I'm doing to go get a drink and if I bring one with me outside it usually gets too hot or attacked by bugs before I even get a chance to drink it!

I've been outside for days on end in the garage with the welder lately... :poke:

There is times though when I say F#%^ it though! My rear itching from the sweat, and sitting on the dirty concrete makes me stop more then the heat lol. That or the cocktail is calling, after being completely frustrated....

I'm looking forward to the progress bulldog!

Who needs a shower why you can use all that perspiration to cool you down!!
Wait. I want to add something here.
For thirty five years, I have loaded and unloaded tractor trailers in this weather when it wasn't zero degrees out the other half of the year. The first twenty by hand. All for a pension check down the road. Nothing else.
My monthly pension check says "thank you for sweating until you just about passed out and you have to do it again. You do not have to sweat anymore"

See all the previous comments about heat and humidity....and people wondered why I did the 2wd to 4wd conversion on my 84 cummins crewcab over the winter. ;)

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and bail.
You'll look back years down the road and you'll say "wish I had kept it".
Be glad you didn't.

It aint worth it. The more I do on this damn car the more I find wrong with it. I now suspect the monaco was used in a demo derby at some point before the family got it.

:laughing4:

Feel the same way with mine... Only not a derby. I'm pretty sure chrysler dropped her in the sea while in transport to the dealer somehow..

Come on bulldog! The weather has been great! These love bugs can bite the big one however... Little bastards.

Back