Do some work, finally:

I took today off and worked on my car. I'm getting better at welding, or maybe it's just the grinding off I am good at. I'll post some pics when I learn how to do it on this new computer.

Her ya go. parts car 001.jpgparts car 002.jpgparts car 003.jpgparts car 004.jpgparts car 005.jpg

parts car 001.jpg

parts car 002.jpg

parts car 003.jpg

parts car 004.jpg

parts car 005.jpg

I'm interested in the door panels and the rear interior panels if they are available.

Sounds great. If you could take some measurements of them, that would be great. I'm trying to cobble something together for my 66 new yorker that is missing one panel and the other three are all but ruined.

Why are some angled at the back? Are these off a two door or a four door?

Nice work Dave,looks like you'll be getting that quarter on soon. The 66 panels should be different from the 67 panels.Don't think they'll even mount,completely different cars

I have two sets of door panels, one that was laying the car when I got it and the other is attached to the doors. The two plastic panels I removed from the car.

This is what I have no idea about. Just shoot me a number. Did you want the two plastic pieces also. Let me get this correct, do you want both sets of front door panels?

After close inspection of the pictures, I've concluded the two panels that are off the car are front door panels from a four door. I will offer $40 shipped for all of them. I might be able to make something out of the two four door panels.

I have been doing some more rust removal. It is a slow process, but it is going good. I found 1/8" of bondo on the panel I cut off. The metal is good underneathparts car 001.jpgparts car 002.jpgparts car 003.jpgparts car 004.jpgparts car 005.jpgparts car 006.jpg.

parts car 001.jpg

parts car 002.jpg

parts car 003.jpg

parts car 004.jpg

parts car 005.jpg

parts car 006.jpg

Back