Do you know the way to San Jose

traintech55

Reaction score
Hey all you California members, I will be in the San Jose area from 11/6 thru 11/13. Anyone interested in a face to face send me a PM. Bill

Swing thru Wisconsin and pick me up. Always wanted to know the way to San Jose......

I don’t.

But I’ve heard that LA is a great big freeway. Put 100 down n buy a car. In a week maybe two they’ll make you a star.

But then I’ve also heard LA ain’t no disco... ain’t no country club either.

The sun is shining though. Looks like another perfect day. I love LA. (We love it.)

Just make sure when you get there to make it clear that you just got into town about an hour prior and that you’ve taken a look around to see which way the wind blow.... with a little girl in a Hollywood bungalow.

Hey that’s where I grew up. Used to be a nice quiet little town. It got pretty big when all the old neighborhoods grew into each other. Long way from me and Los Angeles though. If you get a chance you should try to check out the Winchester Mystery House. It is the coolest , creepiest & craziest place I’ve ever been. Too bad you’re only in California thru the 13th on Saturday Nov the 17th Hot Rod magazine and In n Out burger are having their joint 70th birthday bash at Pomona. It’s gonna be one big car show for sure. It’s a hike from San Jose but it’s totally doable. We do day trips to Carmel all the time from here no sweat. Anyway if you’re ever in the south land we got some pretty cool car spots ...

Back