Do Your Homework

Status
Not open for further replies.
That car had to be really striking in bright gray.

...the mid west sun all its life may have also taken a toll on the stripe.

I think you might be right.

sixpackfury_resized.jpg

Wasn't it in the state of Carcassca, actually. :)

A4 silver isn't desirable?

It looks green to me.......F4(lime grn)-faded, or maybe Y6 (citron gold)

must just be the angle I am seeing it at...firewall looks silver but the left side of the car looks faded grn

15k is way over the top when a numbers matching project wont sell for $1000, I know lots of people don't have money when the opportunity arises, I'm in the same boat for now, but I'm standing firm, 15 000 is too much by far.

I'm with Stan on this one. While the sample he posted for citron mist poly is intended to match the lower green on the GT, it doesn't look that way in the photo he supplied, but the real Y4 does match the color on the lower part of the GT. Probably just the effect of trying to transfer a color chip to the screen with too many variables in the scanner to computer transfer such that it doesn't come out right.

agreed, my car was citron and it was a green/gold color. nothing like the chip shown

Anyone who can't see the green in that car needs to join a Union and get a good prescription eye plan.
I will also go with Sandpebble Beige but that's it.

Last edited:
Would somebody just call him already and ask so we can all admit Dave and Matt are right again?:poke:

we needs a tag pic!

Sometimes the A4 can have a dirty or driftwood look to it.

image.jpg

Yes, but I am not looking for a car........

Matt, that is a gorgeous charger and the color does look darker than one imagines A4 to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back