WANTED Does any of the members sell these

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been searching for one of these for two years.
nos-plymouth-heart-keychain-cuda-gtx-road-runner_1_47ec3d906b3635b22f1fba7043f45a96.jpg

Does anyone know how to get licensed as a manufacture of Mopar Authentic Restoration Products? I'm considering getting an inexpensive 3-D printer and re-popping them.
upload_2016-11-20_11-37-54.png

upload_2016-11-20_11-37-54.png

The Plymouth licensing is much harder to obtain than the Dodge /Chrysler stuff

I havent tried but I suppose in a way, yes. Talk to the Carlisle boys, there is a reason why you see so much Dodge and Chrysler stuff compared to Plymouth pieces.
Weird... I guess they don't care to promote the defunct brands. I have seen things, like that key fob that would be excellent repop items... always wondered why no one was doing them.

Requested permission to reproduce the Plymouth heart and Dodge White hat special key chains and was summarily dismissed by FCA marketing. Thank you very little FCA marketing...........

Imagine if you were looking for DeSoto stuff...

Requested permission to reproduce the Plymouth heart and Dodge White hat special key chains and was summarily dismissed by FCA marketing. Thank you very little FCA marketing...........
Sorry you had no luck with them shooter, that would have been a cool item for sure (I'm not a Plymouth owner). Go ahead and make the ones you want, and if you happen to have few spares... you can get away with providing them to a few friends who may be interested...

I tried that with Harley-Davidson back in the eighties. Sent them a prototype of an item and all I got was a Not Interested letter. They didn't even return the prototype. Two years later it was in their Accessory catalog...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back