WANTED Does any of the members sell these

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_3651.JPG
Im looking for some of these old school key chains. Black leather with the name of the car inset. These used to be everywhere back in the day. I have been to 3 car shows this year and no one was selling these. I would be interested in 4. A Fury, Diplomat, Belevedere & Ram or D150. Need to be brand new please. I thought I'd check with you guys first. See what's out there. Just my personal taste. I always liked these.

Not trying to steal Bob's thread, but I would be interested in a Fury key chain as well. Bob would get first dibs, of course.

You go to the flea markets and all the vendors there with their cheap Chinese crap, doo dads, and asst. wholesale junk have BOXES of FOBS.
You seach through a zillion boxes. Hundreds of 442, GTO, and Mustangs FOBs. Not one ChryCo.
Maybe a Fiat.

Swap meets yea. Flea markets....no. My neighbor goes every Saturday. Often comes home with a car load of useless stuff. I guess I can ask him to get me some.

This is the guy to go to for keys....no one else do I trust ...

Welcome to Jesser's Classsic Keys

header.gif

navigationnew.gif

transbar.gif

We offer N.O.S. New Old Stock (original) and antique keys for all American cars and trucks from 1900 to date. For the purist, keys can be stamped & cut by code. Lock cylinders, Ignition switches, and complete locksmith services available. Also available our very popular "DELUXE CLASSIC KEYS"®. They are 10K white gold plated with your cars logo. Are your keys naked? Dress them up with one of our beautiful Key Rings, and yes, we even carry...fuzzy Dice! We Accept MasterCard, Visa and PayPal.

330-376-8181

keymanjj@hotmail.com

genmotorslogo.gif

newford.jpg

MOPAR2010.gif

realcard2.psd.jpg

newcaddykey.jpg

vet.jpg

footer.gif

He used to do the show circuit, now I dont see him. I will stop to visit him when I see Murrays place

I had though about one of these...
s-l1600.jpg

But I just can't bring myself to allow something called an "Imperial Destroyer" near one of my cars...

Great question. ...when I can take another weekend off with cash in my pocket...we;ll make a weekend out of it

Him being from Ohio that makes sense. He always had the same corner at Carlisle and hasn't for several years now

View attachment 98103 Im looking for some of these old school key chains. Black leather with the name of the car inset. These used to be everywhere back in the day. I have been to 3 car shows this year and no one was selling these. I would be interested in 4. A Fury, Diplomat, Belevedere & Ram or D150. Need to be brand new please. I thought I'd check with you guys first. See what's out there. Just my personal taste. I always liked these.

If anyone's interested, here are some never used oldies. Brand (not model) specific. $10/ea shipped to lower 48.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back