Drop dead gorgeous BB Codoba w/5k miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziebart is ugly but it works.

rbcqd2.jpg

The black one apparently is sold at $13900. The blue one is still available, reserve not yet met.

I like the colors on the blue one a lot better but the black one is certainly a nice car overall.

Apparently sold is right. However, given the lack of truthfulness exhibited by classic car flippers you never know what is real and what is fake when they talk.

Chrysler never went to non-body colour engine compartments. The car's body is Black metallic, therefore the engine compartment on this car is too. More trivia- 1977 was the only year Chrysler offered a metallic Black from the factory.

X8 Black Sunfire Metallic?

1977-chrysler-pc.jpg

I'm doing nothing.
A few things I can live with.
The mechanical side of the coin always gets 101% top priority because:

25yvb44.jpg

Last edited:
Rod wheels would look great completely chromed.

I'll have to think about that one....

Bob, with all due respect, and I truly understand your anger over the military pension issue, but somehow that and the above seem to be in serious conflict. I am NOT disagreeing with you. Your devotion, patriotism, sacrifice, and service to all Americans was met with a broken promise for sure. But can you see how it may appear? I can't afford chroming at all.
Please, once again, I am NOT in disagreement with you. I feel that big business and government has forced the Teamsters to break their promise to me, too.
I pray you take this as only as a question and a very friendly question at that. :sSig_thanks:

Last edited:
Not taken the wrong way.......but you may not understand.

My military pension has nothing to do with what I'm doing now for work or chroming wheels. I earn every nickel I get. I have multiple careers and I'm still working.

My military pension was earned for service/risk/sacrifice far and above what most people ever do in the workplace. 100 hour work weeks with no OT pay for 20 years is a given in the Army unless you are one of the few that have one those Club Paradise 40-50 hour a week military jobs. Years and years separated from family and stationed overseas. The wear and tear on your body from 20 years in the Army is devastating. The military was a tough life and the pension is not anywhere near a golden parachute as many people may think. I don't have any bills or credit card debt (by living within my means) and I still can't retire on my pension to pay my mortgage and living expenses. And I don't live in Beverly Hills. You have a much nicer home than I do.....and I don't even have a damn garage.

Not taken the wrong way.......but you may not understand.

My military pension has nothing to do with what I'm doing now for work or chroming wheels. I earn every nickel I get. I have multiple careers and I'm still working.

My military pension was earned for service/risk/sacrifice far and above what most people ever do in the workplace. 100 hour work weeks with no OT pay for 20 years is a given in the Army unless you are one of the few that have one those Club Paradise 40-50 hour a week military jobs. Years and years separated from family and stationed overseas. The wear and tear on your body from 20 years in the Army is devastating. The military was a tough life and the pension is not anywhere near a golden parachute as many people may think. I don't have any bills or credit card debt (by living within my means) and I still can't retire on my pension to pay my mortgage and living expenses. And I don't live in Beverly Hills. You have a much nicer home than I do.....and I don't even have a damn garage.

I know a fellow who happened to go to the "other" Catholic high school in San Diego when I lived there. He joined the Navy several years after high school and out in 22 years retiring as a Captain in Surface Warfare. On many different ships in many different capacities. He cannot sleep more than a few hours in a row due to aches and pains acquired over the years preventing him from laying down for too long. Seen him posting on a naval warfare site many times in the wee hours because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back