Ebay:Full Exhaust System:Anyone know about this seller

That illustration looks like it came directly out of a Walker Exhaust catalog of old. NAPA used to have that too, under the OEM Walker numbers. All of the Walker stuff I used to get was a complete OEM replacement item, fit as the originals did, with good durability. In the back of the catalog, there were factory OEM hangers listed, too.

"Drop shipping" means the particular seller is a re-seller/broker. Tech knowledge of specific systems will be more general than specific, typically. Be sure to inquire about "return policy" and where to return it to, for good measure.

CBODY67

To stop all the Misinformation, Look up 'Classic Exhaust Inc." They Just happen to be located in Geneva Ohio. On Fee-Bay , sat1966 lists the item location is Geneva,Ohio Maybe a Coincidence or maybe not! I wanted to be sure it was not John Kepich exhaust .

To stop all the Misinformation, Look up 'Classic Exhaust Inc." They Just happen to be located in Geneva Ohio. On Fee-Bay , sat1966 lists the item location is Geneva,Ohio Maybe a Coincidence or maybe not! I wanted to be sure it was not John Kepich exhaust .
John Kepich runs Classic Exhaust Inc? Did you have a bad experience with him?

John Kepich runs Classic Exhaust Inc? Did you have a bad experience with him?
To the best of my Knowledge Kepich exhaust is out of business,due to poor fitting pipes and other issues. I bought a system for my '64 Imperial years ago and when I installed it a year later it had several fitment problems. I got a tail pipe from classic exhaust for my '66 Imperial recently and it
was spot on. The Fee-bay Feedback is very good also !

There is a company in the same city, Geneva, Oh., name is Classic Exhaust. They make absolute garbage!. I can't imagine there are two old car exhaust suppliers in the same small town.
I purchased a full exhaust for my 66 Town and Country 440. First, I asked if the supplier sold original style longer mufflers, I was assured he would. Of course, I got the cheap aftermarket shorty style with extra long inlet pipes to make them fit. Additionally, the flanges at the exhaust manifolds and the under car pipe joint did not have a big enough mandrel to seal against the generic, flat flanges, versus the stamped form fitted ones normally used on this era Chrysler. Also, the pipes were incorrectly formed so they did not fit at the exhaust manifold; I had to weld the flanges to the pipes to get them to start leaking.
Worse, were the tailpipes I also ordered for my 58 Imperial. Absolutely would not fit after two tries. Since my 30 day eBay guarantee had expired, the guy gave up. Not by refunding my money, he just said I had a weird car!
Run as fast as you can from this jerk!!

Do your homework first. Meaning talk to independent repair shops and local car club members. Locally for me there is an custom exhaust guy that has 30 plus years experience. He has worked on most of my cars when needed. His latest estimate for my 1969 Grand Prix is with aluminized dual exhaust w/o resonators and stock type mufflers for $350. Yes that is with labor and clamps, no extra for shipping for mail order exhaust. Keep local people employed and save money yourself.

I prefer local support...but if I can't find it then I go online...on another note..what is needed to convert to dual exhaust?

I used new exhaust flanges my choice of mufflers walker soundfx, hanger brackets for over the axle, i had a speed shop use their pipe and hangers for the rest of it

Back