Englers Junkyard

Holy crap! That place Stan went to is only 30 minutes from my house. I have to find that place.

used to be a place like that where I live too; i think the owner died and his family sold the land. Used to be pre-75 cars for acres and acres and acres. There's a WaWa super store there now, lol.

There is a Junkyard near me where no one has been through in in 25 years or so. Owners wont let you look for Insurance Reasons. Then A little down the road from them is a Guy who has nothing but Abodys in his yard. He wont let you look around either.

received_828449323952359.jpeg

yeah...jerks....but I guess the insurance thing is a valid concern...somebody scrapes a fingernail and then the owner of the yard gets slapped with a multi-billion dollar law suit for emotional stress.

Did you go into yard?

Look at the lower right side of the pic. Looks like tons of old iron down back on the property line butting up against the creek.

dm5pzv8.jpg

Last edited:
****! No they were closed. I should of called first. I will get on the horn before i do that again. Rookie mistake. There are no excuses.

Back