Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the problem is caused by one identified spammer then the admin should ban him, or at least address the problem with him under the threat thereof.

intervention-how-i-met-your-mother.jpg

It's not the end of the known world, take a chill pill or come up here to the land of peace and tranquility and try a joint or two!!
:rofl:

Yeah, well, you know, it seems to me that any problematic behaviour on the forum should be addressed at some point. OK, I got a bit over it talking about banning, but sometimes at least a simple message to a person can go a long way towards solving a problem.

Wow congratulations you can view Craigslist **** ya i defiantly wont be renew my membership

Screenshot_20181028-153035.png

@commando1 you may not be on facebook but this forum is becoming just like it people posting **** in hopes they get a cookie

@commando1 you may not be on facebook but this forum is becoming just like it people posting **** in hopes they get a cookie
Funny, I've gotten cars because of the ads posted here. Some can post a few too many, but I wouldn't have two cars if not for people reposting the ads, so I'm very grateful to those people for passing in the word of a car for sale I might have never known about. Just like politics, ignore the posting and move on.

Funny, I've gotten cars because of the ads posted here. Some can post a few too many, but I wouldn't have two cars if not for people reposting the ads, so I'm very grateful to those people for passing in the word of a car for sale I might have never known about. Just like politics, ignore the posting and move on.
I think his point is that member ads are getting lost in the crowd.

I think his point is that member ads are getting lost in the crowd.
I guess I never paid any attention to that aspect, and never thought anything of it. I look for cars I'm interested in, my '66 Dodges, so I pass quite a few ads when browsing. I always thought members held on to their cars, for the most part, and they seldom came up for sale, so I never analyzed it.

Would creating a mebers cars for sale section change anything? Depending on how one uses the forum, looking in specific forums or just looking at Recent Posts, can give a varying result, I know I've missed some threads because I gemeragen don't go into a particular forum grouping to see what's going on here.

That's just my take on how I play around here. I don't think I'd really notice a difference even if Joey added a members cars for sale section, but I'm all for it if the collective wants it.

and just like politics, for all the talking, nothings changed. the rules haven't changed and the members actions haven't changed. also as i pointed out earlier, the for sale section is already supposed to be for members cars only, see the subheading. the administrator just lets it go.

and just like politics, for all the talking, nothings changed. the rules haven't changed and the members actions haven't changed. also as i pointed out earlier, the for sale section is already supposed to be for members cars only, see the subheading. the administrator just lets it go.
And I'm glad he has, I like having three C bodies, and two parts cars vs one C body and no parts.

So other than wading through CL and EPay ads, what is the real issue? There wouldn't be many ads posted in the cars for sale section if it were members cars only. I'm always on the lookout for better parts and don't have time to search every site everywhere, and, you get where I'm coming from, so I stop repeating myself, I hope to find another car, or two thanks to someones help here on FCBO.

And I'm glad he has, I like having three C bodies, and two parts cars vs one C body and no parts.

So other than wading through CL and EPay ads, what is the real issue? There wouldn't be many ads posted in the cars for sale section if it were members cars only. I'm always on the lookout for better parts and don't have time to search every site everywhere, and, you get where I'm coming from, so I stop repeating myself, I hope to find another car, or two thanks to someones help here on FCBO.

Absolutely!

i'm actually on your side. i've always liked all the ads. they also serve a purpose as a lasting historical reference. i personally disagree with C1 on the premise of this thread, but on paper he's correct. problem is the administrator. either he should change the rules or enforce them.

This ain't Burger King, you don't get it "YOUR WAY" If you want something different, go start up your own forum and make your own rules. Too many control freaks here.

i'm actually on your side. i've always liked all the ads. they also serve a purpose as a lasting historical reference. i personally disagree with C1 on the premise of this thread, but on paper he's correct. problem is the administrator. either he should change the rules or enforce them.
And you, stop rattling the cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back