Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this addresses that cars that are posted by the more decerning members because they are of particular interest gets buried because of the spammers posting every C-body on the internet.

None of this addresses that cars that are posted by the more decerning members because they are of particular interest gets buried because of the spammers posting every C-body on the internet.

If its only the occasional noteworthy ad then it shouldnt be a problem. When someone is posting 30 at a time its a problem.

dont push the issue - I will not create a forum for this.

I spelled it out pretty clear several times now.

Color me confused as well. I looked at "recently posted" posted this morning only to find the whole thing covered in CL ad links, half of which weren't even C-body related.

Once again, one guy is going to screw up a good thing for the group. How do you make 10 of them in the space of an hour and not realize you have an issue?

IMG_20181025_042959.png

IMG_20181025_042823.png

On the rare occasion that I post up someone else’s car I always put it in the “General Discussion” forum.
Post a sticky that everyone has to read in the classified forum about it and be done with it. Now can we please get back to talking about other people’s junk???

On the rare occasion that I post up someone else’s car I always put it in the “General Discussion” forum.
Post a sticky that everyone has to read in the classified forum about it and be done with it. Now can we please get back to talking about other people’s junk???

:poke:

4c41807fc4cc825ad85a13c4552ab0dddc223e920504e2034f5916f4f5b12b61.jpg

If the problem is caused by one identified spammer then the admin should ban him, or at least address the problem with him under the threat thereof.

If the problem is caused by one identified spammer then the admin should ban him, or at least address the problem with him under the threat thereof.
Let’s not get carried away.

Here's how I'm going to post any CL or eBay "finds" from now on.

I'm going to do one thread... and only one thread. In that thread, I will list anything C-body/Mopar related that I feel is interesting and most likely, in my area. If and when I find something else, I'll post it in the same thread.

Easy and not interfering with any member's thread that is selling their own stuff. One thread... you can ignore it if you want. Your choice. No clutter, but still spreading the word.

This would be hard to get anyone else to do. It's like herding cats, but I'll bet if a few of us start doing that, others may follow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back