Epic Whoops thread.

314714653_2593962164079603_6686847536204194541_n.png

It kicked back because he was using ithe grinder wrong . He was grinding toward himself with out a guard. The grinder kicked back and ended up on his crotch cutting though his pants an inch away from castrating himself. I’ve seen this sort of thing more times than I care to talk about.

this picture is real, it was done as an "art installation" its in Margate in the UK

This crank gear is from a 17 Ford F150 with a 3.5 ecoboost. It has 225,000+ miles on it. I did timing chains 9,000 miles ago and this was the third time. The crank gear is original and I have never seen one bad. Not sure what happened to this one first, crack then rattled the dowel loose? The engine quit and he is very lucky to didn't crash the valves.
Crank gear.jpg

Instead of a keyway the length of the gear, they just use a dowel in one spot. That's what is left of it after the was torn from the crank, I found it and the broken gear piece laying in the front of the oil pan.

I don't think I posted this here

Viper.jpg

A guy that has a local shop had this on the side of the building. He parts out a lot of Subaru's so I am not sure what the plan is for the Viper. Hard to see from this pic, but looks like a procharger hiding in the front of the engine

Back