Epic Whoops thread.

TT Qualifying yesterday
05-31-23.Stephen Parsons Racing #94 Head Butted A Bird Over The Mountain On The Supersport Lap

05-31-23.Stephen Parsons Racing #94.Head Butted A Bird Over The Mountain On The Supersport Lap.jpg

TT Qualifying yesterday
05-31-23.Stephen Parsons Racing #94 Head Butted A Bird Over The Mountain On The Supersport Lap

View attachment 599750

About 20 years ago, I was next to a biker on the freeway riding with no shirt. All I could think was "this guy is ballsy". Then a dove hit his ape hanger bars and exploded all over him. He handled it like a champ but I could only imagine what it took to clean up!

Had a flat on my '93 B250 Van Conversion while in Michigan. It was caused by a pin that holds a watch band on! Man said he had never seen that, and had been running his garage for over 30 years! He taped it to his wall!
I ran over this thingamajig (late at night) with a U-Haul. The only good thing was that I hadn’t gotten far and thus could turn around and go HOME instead of waiting God-knows-where. U-Haul sent a repairman out early the next morning (Sunday; I was impressed!) and he added it to his collection.

Dad ran over a butter knife with his B-van and both ends of the damn thing went through the tread. It looked like an industrial staple of some kind!

Back