Executive order 13603

Gary, do you think you have enough respect towards user "saforwardlook"? As private person as well as your job being a moderator?

Carsten
Go jump in a lake. No-one questions my desire or ability to work.hard in.life to get what I want. The blow hard doesn't know me from.Adam. I can always tell when certain people are.full of.themselves.

No. Let's talk about sex. Somebody post an extraordinarily lingerie babe pic please.

Posted via Topify on Android
haha

tumblr_n6o8m9vcjc1qzqi4co1_500.jpg

1395233_613369055376238_1487205666_n.jpg

Go jump in a lake. No-one questions my desire or ability to work.hard in.life to get what I want. The blow hard doesn't know me from.Adam. I can always tell when certain people are.full of.themselves.

Thank you for showing us your education, attitude and social behavior

Carsten

It really depends. Take the first girl, obviously fake. A good guess was she was flatter than a pancake beforehand. If that was the case, mosquito bites or the enhancement, most will prefer the aftermarket.

Actually, Gary's on a roll here. A side of him I haven't seen for at least a year or so. Enough so, that I'd like the conversation to keep going more than seeing boobs at the moment
Welcome back, Gary... Nice Newport!

Actually, Gary's on a roll here. A side of him I haven't seen for at least a year or so. Enough so, that I'd like the conversation to keep going more than seeing boobs at the moment
Welcome back, Gary... Nice Newport!es

Sorry Stan gonna have to let you down. I have no plans to prove anything to anyone. It is not in my character to be braggadocious.

Back