Favorite Forward Look Cars

wow....I love your family photo. Why don't you have a car show at you place and if not too far away I will be there.....serously.

I think I'm down to about 64 vehicles sitting here now. There was over 3x that several years back.

Some time I will have to scan some older pictures.

Nothing that special here and I have a real bad taste in my mouth about giving "tours"even though I have some cameras up now. Had a friend bring some swap meet $hitbag here and now I am missing 3 sets of magnum manifolds, 3 double snorkel air cleaners, 3-4 B-Body radios, every loose B-body shift linkage and driveshaft that wasn't locked in a trunk an NOS fender and a perfect '69-'70 B-body door, Cuda hood bulge scoops, '37 Desoto headlights and whatever I haven't remembered or noticed at this point. No one needs 3 sets of manifolds or 7 driveshafts and shift linkages to fix their car, so there no doubt in my mind it was the swap meet f##k-face. I mentioned who it was to another Mopar guy in the neighborhood and before I told him that I was missing many things he referred to him as "Sticky Nicky." Mark Nixon from Nebraska and if I cross paths with the fat trash slob I will kick his FN face off and gladly go to jail after.

pic 2003 arial.jpg

IMG_1163.JPG

I think I'm down to about 64 vehicles sitting here now. There was over 3x that several years back.

Nothing that special here and I have a real bad taste in my mouth about giving "tours"even though I have some cameras up now. Had a friend bring some swap meet $hitbag here and now I am missing 3 sets of magnum manifolds, 3 double snorkel air cleaners, 3-4 B-Body radios, every loose B-body shift linkage and driveshaft that wasn't locked in a trunk an NOS fender and a perfect '69-'70 B-body door, Cuda hood bulge scoops, '37 Desoto headlights and whatever I haven't remembered or noticed at this point. No one needs 3 sets of manifolds or 7 driveshafts and shift linkages to fix their car, so there no doubt in my mind it was the swap meet f##k-face. I mentioned who it was to another Mopar guy in the neighborhood and before I told him that I was missing many things he referred to him as "Sticky Nicky." Mark Nixon from Nebraska and if I cross paths with the fat trash slob I will kick his FN face off and gladly go to jail after.

View attachment 121322
View attachment 121323
That stinks, thieves should have their hands amputated and get a tattoo on their foreheads so everyone identifies the dirty bastards for what they are.
Anyhow, nice collection.

My favorite is the one i just bought. I got hooked on the outside watching it roll in The Heat of The Night as the bad-guy car. The interior and the aero wheel sealed the deal. Waiting on delivery.

IMG_2817.PNG
IMG_2818.PNG

View attachment 121322
View attachment 121323
My neighbor and I hide about forty cars in our yard. They are well hidden by in buildings and vegetation and no one gets back that that we don't know well. Buildings are windowless and doors are never opened when yard workers are around. You just can't trust people. When I sell a car, the buyer never gets past the house.

When I built my building it was built windowless. No need for unnecessary access and no one needs to see what's doing in there.

It looks like you have a Dart there, but I recall a few months ago you seemed to be seriously interested in a 1961 black Polara 2 door that was sold from I think Montana and ended up in Oregon I believe. Does that mean you would like to own 3 of the 61 models then?
Where is the "Duwamish Peoples Republic"?

It looks like you have a Dart there, but I recall a few months ago you seemed to be seriously interested in a 1961 black Polara 2 door that was sold from I think Montana and ended up in Oregon I believe. Does that mean you would like to own 3 of the 61 models then?
Where is the "Duwamish Peoples Republic"?
Ideally I would own a '60 Desoto or 300F. The Polara is in my neighborhood so I thought I would give the owner a visit. Nice guy with quite a collection of forward look cars.

I reside on the lands of the Dkhw'Duw'Absh or the people of the inside. The English pronunciation is Duwamish. The land is located in the Pacific Northwest settlement of Seattle and Tukwila.

I rank 61 Plymouths(no Valiant) and 62
Chryslers very high. I know that I'm wierd...

Lads --
My favorite is the '60 Fury since I had a 2-dr H/T with the SonoRamic Commando mill back in 1960-1964. In the "Early C Bodies" section, there is a link to the clip of it on Dennis Gage's "My Classic Car."
My favorite GM is the fuel-injected 375HP/327 CID '65 Corvette droptop which was the car I wanted to get as a replacement for that '60 Fury I abused but couldn't afford for some 24 years.
Joe Godec

MAG&Vette (1).gif

This is my 1st forward look. I would of owned the car for over 33 years but some idiot pulled out in front of me and caused me to total her . I sued the other party and won but I regret not taking it to trial. If I handled the case myself I would of told USAA insurance agent when they said they are going to total the car .No you are not totaling the car you are doing this fix the car or find me another '57 plymouth to replace it or I will have my attorney handle this . I will bet if I did that I would still have my '57 today. I still miss her today. There are times I wish I grabbed another 1 of these instead of a '61 plymouth . Do not get me wrong I like the '61 but the body on the '57 or '58 plymouth would of been easier to work on .

Berdine Christine's older cousin.jpg

The 1960 300 and Desoto Adventurer. Great fins without the cock-eyed headlights.

Back