Fender tag restoration

polarus

Reaction score
When I bought my car I knew the fender tag was damaged so I ordered a new one from Marti Auto works in AZ. Nine months later no tag. Has anybody here used this company? Any other place that you could recommend?

AG Backeast in Grand Junction, Colorado. You need proof of ownership and either the original fender tag and/or the build sheet for them to proceed.

I got one from Marti and they were fast, accurate and inexpensive, Just two years ago.

I got one for a guy in Finland wanting to restore his mutilated one. It took six months but it came out excellent, and like Matt says, the cost was low (about $60 as I recall 2 years ago). I did call them once to see how things were going after about 4 months, and the lady there said they have a lot of backlog but they would certainly get to it. She was sincere and came through. Maybe give them a call if you haven't already.

I think I gave them a $100 for an expedited order and had it in about 2 or 3 weeks.

Thanks guys, I've been E mailing back and forth maybe a phone call would work better.

Back