Filling trim holes

This is an example of a thread where you can learn a lot. You show a lot of ingenuity and skill with the welder. Am I correct in assuming you don't like the factory trim and want a cleaner look?

Nicely done. I like everything about your presentation. The tools you used, the methods you used and the photo's. Thanks.

This is an example of a thread where you can learn a lot. You show a lot of ingenuity and skill with the welder. Am I correct in assuming you don't like the factory trim and want a cleaner look?

Thanks. Yeah I like a smooth look. Besides the fact that every single piece of trim was trashed. I don't have the skill to bring the dents and bends out of the original, let alone pay someone to do it. replacement trim is out of the question. So we talked and agreed a slightly modernized look would be OK on the car. It stays true to her grandfathers ideas about cars. He was the one that got the family in to racing and modifying cars when the kids were old enough to drive em. So we're taking license and it is what it is.

Nicely done. I like everything about your presentation. The tools you used, the methods you used and the photo's. Thanks.

Want to learn a bunch for free? Start reading here at page 23, don't stop until the end.

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6251&page=23

Back