Finally...........ProMod Racing This Weekend

Does he own that duster Ross it is green. I see that the 422 all stars are coming to pgh raceway in sept I'm going to go check that out because my 69 barracuda qualifies under NSS rules, and they also race NSS at the monster mopar weekends at norwalk, indy.

Definitely go see the 422 All Stars...they are terriffic and remind me of racing in my younger years!

_MG_9660.JPG

They also run under those rules at the Curt George memorial races but the one here in june got cancelled because the new asphalt surface started lifting with the slicks (now you know why the roads are so bad in pa.) Iwould love to go to the Curt George mem race in Salem in august but its the week after nats and then going away on vaca then Norwalk the second weekend in sept. if I had my car running I would do all three so have to pick my weekends carefully the nats tickets are on the way just fun field and Norwalk is a can't miss, so looks like salem might be skipped

Next ProMod race is at Maple Grove, PA on September 6 & 7. This race is a little different....fastest Sport Compact classes on the planet racing also. I'll be there on Sunday for the Finals.

10407880_528115367311101_6779258628359799150_n.jpg

Back