Found in Charlotte

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
IMG_0682.JPG
IMG_0683.JPG
IMG_0684.JPG
My Buddy Gary who works in Charlotte, NC just sent me these pics. He found this one today. He is going to go back & check on it. I just hope the demo guys don't get to it first. I'll let you guys know what he finds. Gary & I are knee deep in projects so neither of us can get it. So I'll gladly help someone else if you intend to save it. No need to ask me anything. I promise that's all I know at this point. I'll let you know what Gary finds out. He's a good guy. He will try to get info

Those cars were solid! Very smooth cruisers too, I had the model after 1963, the only difference being the taillights. Very nice cars!
Hey Bob, that looks to be a World War Two M29 Weasel next to it, hmmm.....

Those cars were solid! Very smooth cruisers too, I had the model after 1963, the only difference being the taillights. Very nice cars!
Hey Bob, that looks to be a World War Two M29 Weasel next to it, hmmm.....
Are you interested in that. I can get Gary to check on it too

Will do. Headed in to Charlotte after the traffic dies down. Any idea where it is in Charlotte? Where there's one cool car there's bound to be another one close by...

Will do. Headed in to Charlotte after the traffic dies down. Any idea where it is in Charlotte? Where there's one cool car there's bound to be another one close by...
No I don't. Gary said he's going to try to get by there soon. If he can't I'll ask him for a location. Maybe you can get by there.

Cant hurt to ask I guess. But it will be on the back burner.

Crossing over to Studebaker territory with a Weasel? That would be a cool machine if you had the place to cruise it.

that ^^ map screenshot is feb 2016.

it looks like that lot is / was for sale for a while, and it is getting redone.

we need a local to confirm!

Yes I believe the place was just sold & the Imperial showed up shortly afterwards. Gary said he was going to try to by there this week.

Back