From the rumor mill

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I heard from a source at HQ in Auburn Hills that they're thinking about reopening the museum, stay tuned.:thumbsup:

That is fantastic news!!!

I'm still glad I went to the museum with you on the 2nd last day it was officially still open years ago!

That would be really good news. It's one of those places I've wanted to go... along with the Dearborn museum.

:D
Somebody was at cars and coffee?

IMG_20160507_084926.jpg

BTW, rumor confirmed. And although it wasn't on this forum, I would now like an apology from those who didn't believe me when I said it would re-open. (although fewer hours)

BTW, rumor confirmed. And although it wasn't on this forum, I would now like an apology from those who didn't believe me when I said it would re-open. (although fewer hours)

Can we have the list of naysayers ?

which is about a dozen well active members now I would say. . . . It makes sense since they didnt sell off.

Just found out that a friend of mine was one of the Chrysler volunteers that worked at the museum yesterday.

Matt's Dad was a volunteer at the museum.

Matt....is your Dad going to continue at the museum?

Just found out that a friend of mine was one of the Chrysler volunteers that worked at the museum yesterday.
What is his name? As Bob said, My dad volunteered for the whole time the place was open.

At this point Bob, my dad is retired from volunteering but thanks for asking.

I think this weekend was the first time my friend had volunteered.
His name is Tom Bernardi.

Back