Fury had to go...

66SportFury

Reaction score
Well guys and gals,..I had to sell my Fury. Needed to recoup the funds spent on buying our house. Hated to see it drive away, but it was for the best for us right now. I'll buy another car when the time is right. I'll miss the car and hanging out here like I used to. I will still come and hang out because I want to see some of the builds get done that I've been following here. I did give the new owner the site address, so hopefully he will become a new member. He's a nice guy. Also wanted to say thank you to all for the help and what I've learned here. All of you are a great bunch.

I did end up buying another truck. I got a really good deal on a 2002 Dakota V6 4x4 short bed. All white and it's in excellent shape. Shes a plain Jane too. Crank up windows, no criuse, nothing fancy at all. I like it a lot.

I always enjoyed reading your posts 66. Example I used the info you posted on tire size and wheel back space to buy for my Fury 1. Thanks for that. Enjoy your house and I hope to see you here with another one someday. Terry

Don't be a stranger!

Five cars will have to go as well this year, we'll get the keys to our house this Friday.
Haven't made up my mind on what all will go, but there will be at least a couple left to Play with.
See you later, Alligator. ;)

What Matt said, And what haz been said many timez iz so true. "We come together because of the carz, but we stay because of the people we meet". I personally have found a home here that iz and alwayz be a very important part of me. We'z all palz here, Jer

What Matt said, And what haz been said many timez iz so true. "We come together because of the carz, but we stay because of the people we meet". I personally have found a home here that iz and alwayz be a very important part of me. We'z all palz here, Jer

Correct, You're not the only one without a C-body here anyway.

Have fun with house and pickup, but stay around here! :)

We all wish you luck and good fortune with the new house. I also hope you will stick around and keep your finger on the "C" pulse.
When the time is right for that next car, you'll be ready. Until then you can dream vicariously through the members cars.

Well guys and gals,..I had to sell my Fury. Needed to recoup the funds spent on buying our house. Hated to see it drive away, but it was for the best for us right now. I'll buy another car when the time is right. I'll miss the car and hanging out here like I used to. I will still come and hang out because I want to see some of the builds get done that I've been following here. I did give the new owner the site address, so hopefully he will become a new member. He's a nice guy. Also wanted to say thank you to all for the help and what I've learned here. All of you are a great bunch.

I did end up buying another truck. I got a really good deal on a 2002 Dakota V6 4x4 short bed. All white and it's in excellent shape. Shes a plain Jane too. Crank up windows, no criuse, nothing fancy at all. I like it a lot.

I have been there and done that a few times. You have to take care of business. When the time is right again you will be able to get back in the game.
Wish you all the best!
Tom

You can sleep in a car, you cant drive a house

You obviously don't live in my neighborhood. Lots of people living in their cars in Ocean Beach!

But the sentiment is correct. You need to make sure you own your stuff. It shouldn't own you.

You obviously don't live in my neighborhood. Lots of people living in their cars in Ocean Beach!

But the sentiment is correct. You need to make sure you own your stuff. It shouldn't own you.

I slept in my car a.few times in Pacific Beach and by the strip club by the airport, LOL.

We all wish you luck and good fortune with the new house. I also hope you will stick around and keep your finger on the "C" pulse.
When the time is right for that next car, you'll be ready. Until then you can dream vicariously through the members cars.

That's what I do !

We should have a new thread about sleeping in cars, garages, etc / other places .. I'll bet there are some cool stories out there

I've slept in many cars .. and sometimes I was alone but sometimes I wasn't :)

Back