FURYIOUS Christines daughter is back !

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
After 14 grueling, agonizing months of delays & set backs FURYIOUS came to life today & I tuned on her a bit. Still a lot yet to do before she heads out for some shake down runs. Also a guy with an LS swapped Pontiac Ventura has called me out. He’s up live on YouTube. Not really into that call out scene but I might do it just to get exposure for my sponsors.
FURYIOUS Christines daughter comes back to life after 14 months

LS-Ventura? As in "Ventura = Chevy Nova"? Tell him that when his Ventura grows up to be a Tempest LeMans (as in Chevelle), THEN you might consider it. A Gen III Hemi Valiant/Dart is more his (car's) size.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

FB75D504-B1F9-4E3D-B123-FE25421441A1.jpeg
2A6BEDA7-3D17-4419-B325-DA74686D52AF.jpeg
LS-Ventura? As in "Ventura = Chevy Nova"? Tell him that when his Ventura grows up to be a Tempest LeMans (as in Chevelle), THEN you might consider it. A Gen III Hemi Valiant/Dart is more his (car's) size.

Enjoy!
CBODY67
Yep this contraption here

Good Luck!!!

And your buddy better get used to that BOP 200m laying on the ground under his Pontiac LoL!!!!

Let us know how bad you spanked him.
Haha is that a 200. I honestly don’t know. He’s agreed to racing on REAL street tires 7 inch rim. So I like my chances. I got to test somewhere were he’s not around. Just to see what I’ve got

Good Luck!!!

And your buddy better get used to that BOP 200m laying on the ground under his Pontiac LoL!!!!

IF he's got an internally-enhanced 200-family trans, then it can be good for 500hp and lots of torque (as in Chev 454 hot rod). Less power consumption than a THM400, too. BUT the production OEM ones DID self-destruct just drivng off of the transport trucks, back then. Not sure what the 200-4Rs behind the Turbo Buicks had done to them internally, but they seemed to hold up pretty well in normal use.

Be sure to find some low-durometer rating street tires for better traction. The old Mickey Thompson tires used to durometer at "50", just at the edge of what was legal for the old Muscle Car Shootout race series. But another Mopar club member got good results with BFG Z-rated autocross tires (before the BFG drag radials came out).

Let us know how it goes . . .
CBODY67

IF he's got an internally-enhanced 200-family trans, then it can be good for 500hp and lots of torque (as in Chev 454 hot rod). Less power consumption than a THM400, too. BUT the production OEM ones DID self-destruct just drivng off of the transport trucks, back then. Not sure what the 200-4Rs behind the Turbo Buicks had done to them internally, but they seemed to hold up pretty well in normal use.

Be sure to find some low-durometer rating street tires for better traction. The old Mickey Thompson tires used to durometer at "50", just at the edge of what was legal for the old Muscle Car Shootout race series. But another Mopar club member got good results with BFG Z-rated autocross tires (before the BFG drag radials came out).

Let us know how it goes . . .
CBODY67
I’ll be on slicks. It’s a street car vs drag car challenge. That’s why I’m holding him to true street tires on a 7 inch rim

Back