Fuselage Calendar 2019

I thought it was a generic calender with the best shots on there, not body specific.
Regardless, still no calendar.

They were sold to Getty Images and now have a watermark on them.
Shoot probably too late to turn in the best pic I ever took. C body at circus liquor. Almost like it’s sitting on Santa’s lap. Fill up the trunk with one of everything please!!!

3D1A4042-AA36-4517-8A53-20AC5FF8AF5D.jpeg

show us some pics.
I won't get mine before saturday (fuselage x-mas party at Julians-vodkas place)

Carsten

No can do, unfortunately. I am away from the office where it is and I won't get back to it before you get yours. To tide you over, let me just say that I have seen many of the pictures before, but it is simply nice to see them all in one place -- and in the office no less :)

PS: needless to say, pictures from your Christmas party would be great!

well have the printing press start back up I want one or two

There won't be a reprint of the 2019 calendar, sorry rick_RR

Ayilar, glad you got yours. Pictures turned out a bit dark sadly, which made me looking for someone I can work with instead of an internet printer. So I have some plans for 2020.

To everyone else who is complaining (for whatever reason), I have advice: Just do it yourself. ;-) Design your own calendar with the cars you like. With the pictures you like. Whatever, just don't talk about it, do it!

Btw, here are the pictures and cars I chose for 2019:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-15 um 14.19.14.png

Last edited:
Ayilar, glad you got yours. Pictures turned out a bit dark sadly, which made me looking for someone I can work with instead of an internet printer. So I have some plans for 2020.

That's great to hear. I agree, they are a bit dark, but I love the calendar regardless -- and I am very thankful for your efforts!

There won't be a reprint of the 2019 calendar, sorry rick_RR

To everyone else who is complaining (for whatever reason), I have advice: Just do it yourself. ;-) Design your own calendar with the cars you like. With the pictures you like. Whatever, just don't talk about it, do it!

Btw, here are the pictures and cars I chose for 2019:

View attachment 237664

I sent you a PM.

I have some plans for 2020.

I have been watching for an announcement, but if there has been one I've missed it. Count me in if you do make a 2020 calendar!

Back