Getting Older... With Your Car

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
You guys are rubbing off on me, in a weird and positive way. I'm at my storage unit, moving all my extra parts out of the way, and I notice my 2 spare front bumpers don't have guards/bumperettes, and I got a little disappointed, maybe even depressed.

My car came with them, and I thought I always had them on the car. I wanted to find clean bumpers for it when I got the car, same as I'd like to do with my Dart. Now I'm bummed that I don't have any extras. I guess I only have one bumper with them as the car didn't have a front bumper when I bought it, and the bumper I ran originally doesn't have them, it's one of the spares, and the parts car yielded a clean bumpers as well. I guess I can grab the rear off the parts car so I can have a set of clean bumpers.

But just 4-5 years go, I wanted to ditch these,and now I'm bummed I don't have extras. (Another condition encouraged by FCBO members.)

IMG_20171020_180718.jpg

IMG_20171020_180729.jpg

"All that junk inside your trunk..."

You guys are rubbing off on me, in a weird and positive way. I'm at my storage unit, moving all my extra parts out of the way, and I notice my 2 spare front bumpers don't have guards/bumperettes, and I got a little disappointed, maybe even depressed.

My car came with them, and I thought I always had them on the car. I wanted to find clean bumpers for it when I got the car, same as I'd like to do with my Dart. Now I'm bummed that I don't have any extras. I guess I only have one bumper with them as the car didn't have a front bumper when I bought it, and the bumper I ran originally doesn't have them, it's one of the spares, and the parts car yielded a clean bumpers as well. I guess I can grab the rear off the parts car so I can have a set of clean bumpers.

But just 4-5 years go, I wanted to ditch these,and now I'm bummed I don't have extras. (Another condition encouraged by FCBO members.)

View attachment 148150

View attachment 148151
"All that junk inside your trunk..."
So peer pressure causes aging??? :thankyou:

Have to admit, there have been lots of positive influences on me here too. :thumbsup:

Back