Glad to have found this place!

Half Life

Reaction score
hello all! I have been reading this site for the past month due to my recent pick up...a 67 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible! This is my first Mopar ever, and its gonna be a great addition to the stable. There are several issues that I have been able to nail down just by the research done on this vast collection of posts. I thank everyone for their contributions and hope I can return the favor. I promise post pics as soon as I can!

Brian

Thanks for the welcomes guys, I also have a 66 Chevy C-10 long bed, and a 53 Chevy chopped 210 coupe...which is still in the building stages. I bought the Fury for the Fam to cruise in, and so far its been good...except for some electrical woes...ill be posting questions on that later lol!

here she is...named her "Nicki" IMG_0098.jpgIMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

that's one of the strange parts...318 four barrel...I know it originally came with a 2 BBl...so im not sure whats been done to it...

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice looking vert!!

Ok, guys ixnay with the Chevy jokes around the new guy he has two.

Me, I have nothing against some Chevys as I like Impalas. Welcome.

she is torn down right now, getting ready for a new paint job and new motor...I found a 58' 348 for her with Tri-power. But right now, my focus is on Nicki...this car is awesome and I have big plans for her...I always wanted a C-Body convertible and now I have one!

I like the Chevy!

Nice, tasteful custom... and a 348 with the Tri-Power too... There's even a couple guys on here that can tell you the visual difference between the 409 and the 348... LOL.

Hello from Minnesota. The Sport Fury and the 53 are great looking cars. Ask away on whatever you have questions on, someone here will be able to help.

Back