Going to look at a 73 Imperial this weekend.

Went to look at this today. Project car, fairly solid, faded paint, needs vinyl roof rust repair,etc. Window stuck down, not broken. Fresh plugs, wires, runs good he told me. New brake lines, front pads and rotors. Yard drives, but fuel tank needs boil out and repair.
feb2 011.jpg

Love to hear any news or info you have to share...more pics like maybe loading the trailer pics...or some video if you get it moving? I hope you get it and save it.

Yes I do. I'm trying to arrange storage until I can get at it. That's a problem with these big cars and little space to park! I really don't need a 2nd Imperial, but...............
Hope it works out.

I hear you on the storage bit.

A quick check of the online imperial club website reveals 17 colors available and with 2 and 4 doors leather and cloth that's 68 to complete the set with both upholstery options.

This will hopefully be a nice car, good luck with it should it follow you home.

Is this Brent Cummings other '73?
It's a South-west Ontario car. Currently parked north of Woodstock. Solid, running project car that moves under its own power with fresh brakes and tune up. I'm outta room or it would already be home!

Lol, not a chance Doc will sell.

Speaking of which, how's your car progressing???
A really good offer might tempt Doc to part with one, although that may be a long shot.
I haven't done much to get the '73 on the road, other priorities.

Back