Gorgeous Black C Body

70sf7.jpg
fury (1).gif
John Price 2.jpg

I had a black Fury. Its 15 minutes of fame is that it was used on Moparts as a "smilies"

Dave

my black 69 rrun'r is in need of some repairs . got the parts even the freash air hoods , 6pck also
69 ROAD RUNNER HARD TOP DRIVER SIDE.jpg
69 ROAD RUNNER HARD TOP FENDER TAG.jpg
69 ROAD RUNNER HARD TOP INTERIOR.jpg
69 ROAD RUNNER HARD TOP REAR END.jpg
69 ROAD RUNNER HARD TOP SMASHED GRILL.jpg
69 ROAD RUNNER HARD TOP GOOD CLIP.jpg
69 ROAD RUNNER HARD TOP RIGHT FRONT.jpg
, need the time and space , lol .

If black is the theme then here is mine. Still lots to do on the stance and bunch of other things. But I'm coming down the stretch. Then again Ive said that for 5 years so don't listen to me.
IMG_0659.JPG

Well its a fury3 with replacement 440 (orig 318) and 6bbl intake. Non AC. Scarebird front discs and new booster/MC , and frame connectors. New floors. I have new 3.55 suregrip (now 2.76 open) and espo rear springs ready to go in. Hence the stance is still changing. Flowmaster 40. American racing VN500 17X8 front and 17X9 back. Looks better than it is but I'm trying to change that. I would bring it Carlisle but it badly ion need of tune. surprise

Needs trunk, rockers, dash electrical work, headlight relays, new rear window - current plastic one a mess. I plan on giving back to the site with some posts about my trials. Soon. Gotta send my last daughter off to college this summer. Mike

Hi Mike, Drool. ..
I'm 73 and my last daughter now 17 is off to Uni this year too, had a crash on her first day with Driving Licence in Mum's Subaru $$.!!!
NO way will I let her drive my 69 Aussie Dodge (Fury 111) or 1939 Chrysler Royal for fear of same fate!!

Well its a fury3 with replacement 440 (orig 318) and 6bbl intake. Non AC. Scarebird front discs and new booster/MC , and frame connectors. New floors. I have new 3.55 suregrip (now 2.76 open) and espo rear springs ready to go in. Hence the stance is still changing. Flowmaster 40. American racing VN500 17X8 front and 17X9 back. Looks better than it is but I'm trying to change that. I would bring it Carlisle but it badly ion need of tune. surprise

Needs trunk, rockers, dash electrical work, headlight relays, new rear window - current plastic one a mess. I plan on giving back to the site with some posts about my trials. Soon. Gotta send my last daughter off to college this summer. Mike
Your car looks great and I can't wait to hear more about it.

Back