Got a new girl friend!

Fury440

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Grand daughter number four, Danica Susan. Got the name, now to teach her to drive really fast!

Grampsf.jpg

Congrats. besides teaching her to drive fast you need to teach her two other important lessons. 1 Gramps is always right and 2 no boys until she is 40 years old.

Congratulations, do I see custom baby seats in the Fury's future?

Congratulations, do I see custom baby seats in the Fury's future?
With rules and regulations they have these days custom anything for a baby is tough. Funny thing is I brought all three of my kids home from the hospital in their mother's arms. No more. When we brought Danica home, the hospital had to visually check the "infant carrier system" for the proper compliance stickers, time since manufacture and the belt system in the Jeep for child restraint compliance. Can't ***** too much I guess if all these rules keep the kids safe.

I don't remember them checking the stickers 21 months ago with #4, but they made sure that she was in the seat and the starps were adjusted properly. Then they check to make sure the base was in the van properly.

When our oldest was born they made us bathe her in front of them to make sure we knew how to do that too.

Back