Grave yard cars= butchers

Anatowski

Reaction score
Some of you might be aware of the TV show called "Graveyard cars" on Velocity recently A man sent his Lemon lime green Chager RT one of one car to be repaired after an accident And these guys butchered his car beyond belief please check out his Facebook page ( don't trust your mopar to the graveyard ) and show a little support anybody else belongs to any other Mopar sites please pass this information along

Mr. Anatowski, while it's worth discussing, to go on intentional crusifixtion on the internet from ONLY a FB rant is wrong and a knee jerk reaction.
Plus we've discussed it to death.

Posted via Topify on Android

Another example of someone posting "breaking news" without actually CHECKING a forum to see that it's been posted and discussed ad nauseum here already. Look first, post second.

Mr. Anatowski, while it's worth discussing, to go on intentional crusifixtion on the internet from ONLY a FB rant is wrong and a knee jerk reaction.

We all know you'd never go on a rant Stan........as a matter-of-fact, neither would I, ask anybody.

This is already an interesting thread.

You guys must be fans of the show

No, I don't think that's the case. http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/showthread.php?14163-Don-t-trust-your-Mopar-to-the-graveyard

IMHO, the way this is being presented on Facebook is a bit of a joke. There's a lot of ranting about poor quality work and some screen captures of some messages with Worman. It looks to me that the guy didn't look at his car when he got it back when he should have and no one knows where Worman's work starts and where the past work leaves off.

There is some bad quality work done and no one here is sticking up for Worman or his reality show.

I am not a fan of either the show or the guy on FB but I will give you my 2cents because that's what I do, LOL. I think they are both a$$holes Worman for acting the way he does on the show (act or real doesn't matter), and the FB guy for managing to get the car hit twice and then sending it to get "repaired" by a AH with a TV show.

The guy on Facebook should hire a lawyer and shut his mouth. His texts need proofread before sending. I bet he could get something done legally, but I wouldn't be surprised if his crusade bites him in the *** in the end.

I didn't ask anybody here to be my friend. My friends will take a bullet for me,or give one. my friends are willing to go to prison for me or would raise my kids for me if I went to prison. Those are friends Not someone you talk to you on a computer. you people with the negative comments towards my post can bite me. have you ever heard the saying if you can't say nothing nice don't say nothing at all

My friends will take a bullet for me,or give one. my friends are willing to go to prison for me or would raise my kids for me if I went to prison. Those are friends Not someone you talk to you on a computer. you people with the negative comments towards my post can bite me. have you ever heard the saying if you can't say nothing nice don't say nothing at all

Mmm, quality characters willing to shoot someone or go to prison for you...

Thats-what-friends-are-for-meme.jpg

Antowalski, wrong bunch to start a verbal fight with, and no need to get defensive, they were just saying that it's already been discussed in a different thread, that's all. That's great your friends would take a bullet for you, or shoot you (Dick Cheney perhaps?). Hope my friends don't shoot me.

Anyways, I watch the show, but am amazed that they are in business they way they do things. Saw the Phantasm car they did that didn't have fender flares or the pinstripes like it was supposed to and all that Mark could say was they got it under budget and on time, what k 're could you ask for... I don't know, maybe a car that looks the way it did in the movie? Any jackass that has a final build room tucked away that makes moving the car damn near impossible sure didn't think it through.

Now I don't know how auto body shops work, but is it normal for a "high end" resto shop to bid on insurance claims? Sounds like they need some money. Of course, according to the show, they have cars lined up for years. I could never afford for ANY shop to restore a car, but I certainly wouldn't bring it there. Unprofessional comes to mind as how to describe them. Now if someone else has anything new to add...

I didn't ask anybody here to be my friend. My friends will take a bullet for me,or give one. my friends are willing to go to prison for me or would raise my kids for me if I went to prison. Those are friends Not someone you talk to you on a computer. you people with the negative comments towards my post can bite me. have you ever heard the saying if you can't say nothing nice don't say nothing at all

I wouldn't call them friends. I'd call them idiots that don't have a mind of their own. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you've had personal experience with them "raising" your kids while in prison. Sounds like they were in good hands. Kids, bullets, prison: sounds like a winning combo to me. And, the saying is, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Ever heard of a double negative? Finally, a bit of advise: the Search feature of the site is your friend.

The guy on Facebook should hire a lawyer and shut his mouth. His texts need proofread before sending. I bet he could get something done legally, but I wouldn't be surprised if his crusade bites him in the *** in the end.

That's exactly what is going to happen.

Back