Some Bitter words on Facebook

Ironwolf

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know, FCBO is 4 years old tomorrow! Its been a great 4 years so far. 3000 members and 200,000 posts made by great C Body owners! Stop by! Say hello! http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/

FCBO - Mopar Forum for Classic C Body Mopar Automobiles
Mopar forum for C-Body classic and antique automobile owners
forcbodiesonly.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UnlikeUnlike · · Share

• You and 5 others like this.

• Allen David Natowski Real arrogant assholes over there if you don't build your car a certain way or if don't have a certain look they become very opinionated. I've owned,built,raced,sold and junked 50 cars over 30 years I do it with them what I like or can afford at the time and I don't need somebody else's negative opinion about my stuff . Haven't you ever been told if you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

2 hrs · Like

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:poke:

• I must say that I find postings like this on facebook or anywhere else for that matter extremely amusing as hell !!! :soapbox:

( Haven't you ever been told if you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all. )

I think that Mr. Allen David Natowski should practice what he preaches in his own rants that he has posted out there in cyberspace or anywhere else for that matter. :eek:ops:

Some of us here on FCBO may remember this back in September.... :yes_no:

http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/showthread.php?14285-Grave-yard-cars-butchers/page5

That's all,,,,,,,,

Alrighty then ,, I will just go now and sit in the corner with my friends .... :eek:s_dancing2:

XS7zBhy.jpg

If you exist, expect varying opinions. Do not ask " what do you think" if you aren't prepared for an answer you don't wanna hear.
I have been called brutally honest, but never a liar. Some can't handle it, most appreciate the truth because they know where I / they stand and can trust me.
We're never gonna please everyone here and he's entitled to his opinion, as long as he doesn't come back and start trouble, no problems

The doggies are hilarious. Wish mine was that compliant!

Mine will go into the kitchen and stay there when we sit at the dining room table without being told. I believe I could train our dogs to sit in the corner when bad... But not the kids

this place is for sure different than most other Mopar boards.
Be prepared for discussions if you want to stay here. Good nervs help, too sometimes
But it is fun.
Take it easy and all not to serious

Carsten

He seems to have a real case of the *** against cops and any authority figures too. Big surprise

should have said I popped over to his facebook page.

He seems to have a real case of the *** against cops and any authority figures too. Big surprise

should have said I popped over to his facebook page.

Yes he does, however immature kids will be immature kids no mater where they go or end up. It just irks me that he continues to flap his loose gums elsewhere and just can't let it go. :black_eye:

I got a good laugh from this on facebook. Paul straightened him out though and Mr. Natowski seems to have been silenced.

Moparts? Same here, all though my reason is that I lost all my bookmarks when my computer crashed 7-8 weeks ago.
Funny, I think I haven't even remembered that site ever since...

moparts is a good site with a lot of knowledge.
Not neccessarily C-body though.
But for A-B-E-bodys it is great

I just realized I haven't bothered to go into Moparts for almost 2 months now.

I've been there maybe twice in two years. I hate the way they have their ads "organized". Pretty useless. Plus of course, the "engine donor" mentality they hold towards "C"-bodies is something I can do without.

I've been there maybe twice in two years. I hate the way they have their ads "organized". Pretty useless. Plus of course, the "engine donor" mentality they hold towards "C"-bodies is something I can do without.

Don't forget the typical response for a 318 hop-up thread. There's the usual swap your turd 318 for a 440 mentality.

I agree that it is more fun to drive a 440 instead of a 318.
But the problem is that the E-Body guys are not too amused when we want to pull their engines :)))

That's the MAIN reason I don't frequent that site much either. I read one thread where somebody trashed a streetable Fury or 300 coup so as to put the 440 into a b body "tribute car"....another fake Road Runner I think it was. That was it for me.

I agree that it is more fun to drive a 440 instead of a 318.
But the problem is that the E-Body guys are not too amused when we want to pull their engines :)))

I've been wanting to post something along the lines of "I have a near-pristine '70 Challenger R/T, 440 auto, loaded out. But, I have this mint '71 Newport Custom 4-door sedan with a 318 auto that is just screaming for a 440! So, I'm looking to do an engine swap. There are too damn many 440 Challengers out there anyway, who's gonna miss one??? Plus, the 318 will make the Challenger so much safer to drive for my newly-licensed 16-year old. Any ideas?"

Back