Greetings from central Wisconsin

tunaboat75

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow C-Body members. I had created a profile on this site a while back but I had never really gotten around to actually posting anything. So I figured it was about time I join the conversation and introduce myself and my C-Bodies. Currently I am the proud owner of two 1975 Chrysler Imperials and they both carry the crown coupe package (only 1600 Imperials with the crown coupe package were produced in '75 as some of you might know). I feel it is worth mentioning that I am part of the "younger generation" of old car enthusiasts/collectors. I am 20 years old and unlike most people around my age I have a great love and appreciation for the big "land yachts" of the 60s and 70s, especially C-Body Mopars.

The green Imperial pictured is the nicer of the two cars and is my summer cruiser. The second one is gray with a red cloth interior and is not pictured due to it being in storage at this time. The green Imperial is pretty much all original with the exception of the exhaust, which I believe gives the car a nice throaty sound and a little bit more character. The other Imperial is more of a project/emergency parts car right now but she still runs and drives. Someday when I have the funds to do so I would like to return her to her former glory.

Thank you guys for this awesome site,

Brent

IMG_4197.jpgIMG_4199.jpgIMG_4205.jpgIMG_4214.jpgIMG_4007.jpg

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4205.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4007.jpg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice Imp!

Welcome .........nice Imp!

I'll be at Lambeau next Sunday!!!

:welcome: ....20 years old and you're driving that? Most kids today cant handle anything half that size

Like Dave, I can't believe you are only 20 and already have such good judgment and taste concerning fine automobiles and actually own two no less. Very savvy. Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site Brent. Love the Imperial. Nice pictures so glad we didn't have to hound you for them. :)

Welcome!

I'm pretty sure you'll shine among the other guys in your age... Young ladies are used to their BMW's and Skylines etc. and then, you'll show up with the Imp!

I bet you steal all their attention then...

Back